Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jack Thompson is blasted by pro-family group.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jack Thompson is blasted by pro-family group.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I wonder if what they said was true... if anyone died as a result of this game he wants made, would he have to sue himself?
    Ha ha - That's good! I don't think anyone has died as a result of any game. Unless someone took the box to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and threw in somone's eye.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

IT GETS BETTER!

Penny Arcade<--link: scroll down to "The Braying and Neighing of Barnyard Animals Follows" and commence laughing.

So if anyone wants to e-mail Thompson Penny Arcade doesn't give out his address. *wink*wink*

PS. Thompsons response to the NIMF<--link

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks

That guy is such a doucebag.

Notice his anti-video game violence friends in the Senate are mostly Democrats. Interesting...
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I should e-mail him asking him how he feels about the classic: Jagged Alliance 2.
    Don't bother, i've had my own little chain of mails (or as they call it, mud slinging) with Jackie boy a while back, he's about as mature as a 2 year old red headed son of satan. Insulting him didn't even give me any pleasure because it was completely lost on his idiocy. However, he threatened to sure me approximately 14 times, and I called him on each one and told him to gingerly suck me tender, then I posted my address.

I still haven't been sued, what a bag of hot air.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Did you guys hear about what has happened now? Head over to Penny Arcade and read up on it. Apparently Jackie boy went back on his promise.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Not only did dear old Jack go back on his promise, but the creators of penny arcade donated the ten thousand dollars to charity that Thompson did not. Thompson is also trying to have them arrested on the grounds of criminal harassment, but is unsuprisingly inept at doing so.

http://www.penny-arcade.com
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6135979.html

Might I add that his constant use of the term, "Computer geeks" is starting to severely irritate me.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

update turns out that enough complaints via email/phone/letters have been received that Jack is under investigation as to wether he is fit to practice law, give it up for the penny arcade fans who lodged the complaints

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3144915

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    update turns out that enough complaints via email/phone/letters have been received that Jack is under investigation as to wether he is fit to practice law, give it up for the penny arcade fans who lodged the complaints

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3144915
    Well, at least this will shut Thompson up for a while.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast