Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jackpot!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackpot!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    I want a trap door in my room *sorry, random thought* / *cough*
    Im getting a MJ vibe here. Didnt he have one of these??

I would buy a house for me and one for my parents. Buy a car, and some other goodies. Then i would put the rest in the bank and live off the interest.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would first get a nice house for my family and save for me later on. Ill get a nice car,
    pay for my college education, ill get nice cloths and some nice electronics and live life better and go back to JP.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, help my darling pay off anything she needs to pay off.

Next, reserve a portion as a "just in case" finance, just in case things didn't go well or I didn't plan correctly.

Next, set off a small small portion for gambling. Life has many risks, I don't like gambling, but I love to see how my luck works in life... it definitely puts a prespective on things.

Next, plan off a way to invest my money in a 86%-proof way... I have lots of ideas, but I need more...

Next, buy several financial books to help me set up my money and plan it in new innovative ways...

Create some kind of holdings to seperate my money into different sections to see where my money needs to be spent, keeping in mind my average spending per month and bills.

Then... grant one of my darling's wishes to come true. If I grant more than one, she'll become spoiled. O.O ...

<_< next up, find a worthy donation organization to give a portion of my money to... split that portion in half, give one half to the organization, the other half is for me to spend it DIRECTLY to those in need (sometimes, I hate how money is NEEDED in this world... sometimes, I hate how this world "NEEDS" money... charities and being charitable is definitely a wise way to go) ...

The rest? ..... well, we'll see where life takes me first to know where I'm going to spend that.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

bassdudez, bloodhawk, and Rave_Grip you do not need to respond to each and every post in a thread. Stop pretending the forums are a chatroom. This is not a thread about the rich and poor, and it is certainly not about bloodhawk's avatar. Stick to the topic or this thread gets gutted.
    I removed the spam from this thread...

if i won alot of money i'd just put it into a CD an draw money each month off of it.... that's it lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i would pay for Darling's glasses... and his books for college... and throw money at him just for being cute...

then i'd get a huge chunck and set it aside for college...

then get a huge piece of the money pie and feed it to my church... cuz Pastor Jim is cool and the kids could use some new computers...

then i'd go to my family to get what they needed...

then i'd send some to family that lives far way...

then... get a cool new wardrobe...

throw some more money at Darling...

then invest it in things that Money-Smart-Darling thinks is worthy...

and save for future purposes....

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

oh if that happens.. i would be the luckiest person... maybe.. i will donate some of my money to those person who are in need... second.. i will use that money to build my dream house... and lastly i will use that money for my studies..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

i dream about winning the lottry and its always fun but when i buy a lotto ticket i always win around $10 lol maybe i might hit it big some day!
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a lot of interest in money. Just need enough to life a normal life. If I get that money, I will donate most of it for poor and sick people.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast