Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Jackpot!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackpot!

Gambling is wrong in my eyes no matter how little I spent doing it so I would never play much less consider what I would do if I won. Good luck to those that do play!

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

also if i could 50 million maybe i just save it.. and if someone needs money ill probably lend money to them
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i would save some money for college and spend the rest on video games, mangas, and anime because i dont have a college fund from my parents and i really want a lot of stuff (like anime, manga, and video games).

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I'm underage, so technically, I can't win the lottery...

BUT, first I would get my family out of debt. Then, I'd pay off my sisters university fees, and their OSAP. I'd then pay for my brother's university fees. After, I'd save some money for my university fees, then give some money for my parents, get my driver's license, and invest the rest. But, before I invest the rest, I'd buy the rest of Marmalade Boy, Girl Got Game and Fruits Basket, and a DDR arcade machine.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

dude.. i will bought new computers and if some one need it i will give it free for them,,
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5