Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackson Not Guilty!

Thank you ^^
    I once believed that he was guilty, but when you look at his life within the situation you have to take into consideration the lack of childhood he had. It is clear to everyone that he has some serious mental health issues that he has to face but he NEEDS TO ACCEPT that he has these problems before he can begin working on bettering himself.
    As long as he lives in his fantasy world, he will not snap out of it.
    And who can blame him? He has been f*cked over countless times by people who wish to manipulate his childlike innocent manner. He doesnt trust adults because all they have done for him is nasty things whereas he can relate to children on a more personal level as they can't hurt him intentionally.

Oh and to the joker in the post above me, try posting a bit more content, that is rather weak.
    (grumpy old mod is back with a vengence, arf!)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Caz-chan
    Thank you ^^
    I once believed that he was guilty, but when you look at his life within the situation you have to take into consideration the lack of childhood he had. It is clear to everyone that he has some serious mental health issues that he has to face but he NEEDS TO ACCEPT that he has these problems before he can begin working on bettering himself.
    As long as he lives in his fantasy world, he will not snap out of it.
    And who can blame him? He has been f*cked over countless times by people who wish to manipulate his childlike innocent manner. He doesnt trust adults because all they have done for him is nasty things whereas he can relate to children on a more personal level as they can't hurt him intentionally.

Oh and to the joker in the post above me, try posting a bit more content, that is rather weak.
    (grumpy old mod is back with a vengence, arf!)
    I don't know? I still dont think his messed up childhood and mental condition mean he didnt do it. Im about 70% sure he still did it. After all the stuff he does, how much of a leap would it be??

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one am shoked! Had to be guilty of atleast one charge!

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eclypse
    I pledge alegiance to the flag,
    Michael Jackson is a fag,
    when he was young he played with toys,
    but now he plays with littleboys.

I think u get it......
    Wow, I think you managed to make some nice kindergarten poetry there. But there is a poetry section elsewhere on the board.

PS. alegiance is spelled allegiance. But then again I guess you don't learn spelling till grade 1.

Anyways, I think I have to agree with Caz as well. From a psychological point of view, even if he was guilty you have to look at his mental well being. He's got the mind of a child, and considering the way he acts, he's got to have some psychosomatic problems. Which means he should be somewhere getting help.

And I still stand that he was a known child molester weather they proved it or not, the fact parents still let their kids stay at his house is a bad move on their part and they need their heads examined.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a fact that money buys you freedom in such a legal battle, espcially if you are famous.
    And as I have always said, if he WASNT Michael Jackson but some random dude on the street, he would have been locked up years ago.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think hes guilty maybe people just want his money......

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought that he should be found guilty too....somehow i think that something went down underground =P...lol...but hey, its over now, might as well accept it....but im still not happy about it XD

Newbie BakaDork may be famous one day BakaDork may be famous one day BakaDork's Avatar
    Thanks

i read an intersting article in the magazine "Spin" the other day...it was the June 2005 edition and ther was this article about how people thought Michael Jackson was "weird" and then they gave reasons as to why MJ is not really weird. I dunno..i suggest reading it if your into this case.
    DOINK!

hiccup....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast