Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I think he's innocent. I mean he is really rich. Didn't u ever wonder if they were only after his money? But then again that's my opinion.
    Why do you say that, are you a mj fan. How can you admire a person who invites little boys over to his house.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD!!!! why does everyone care so much!?! big deal, this stuff happens more than ppl expect but we don't hear about it. he is 1% of 1% of the world's population. the only reason the media is all over him is because he's famous. i really could care less about him. i'd continue but i'd probably get my account removed.

PS
    the stupid lady who would release a dove everytime they said he wasn't guilty needs a life.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think he was innocent, I don't think there was sufficent enough evidence to prover he was guilty. I fMJ wasn't a celebrity, people would a) not care as much and b) give MJ a chance

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linx88
    OH MY FRIGGIN' GOD!!!! why does everyone care so much!?! big deal, this stuff happens more than ppl expect but we don't hear about it. he is 1% of 1% of the world's population. the only reason the media is all over him is because he's famous. i really could care less about him. i'd continue but i'd probably get my account removed.

PS
    the stupid lady who would release a dove everytime they said he wasn't guilty needs a life.

It's one of the biggest cases since OJ Simpson. Everyone knows about it, that's why everyone "cares". It's a long fought topic finally settled, what did you expect? A, "oh wow, I guess he wasn't gulity afterall", response from everyone?

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    oh! here's a biggy. some of the jurers(sp?) are going to try to write a book. everyone today is trying to get their 15 minutes of fame
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    what i can't belive is how some people in this topic are getting away with deregotory remarks. "white wannabe", ever heard of something called a skin condition?

As for the result of the trial, there is too little information being made public for anyone to say weither or not he is guilty/innocent. And money certainly does play a big role even know he's broke - which by the way, shouldn't be publically known but the nosy media gets away with everything.

Newbie witchywoman136 may be famous one day witchywoman136 may be famous one day witchywoman136's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is crap! Jackson was soo guilty. He just got off because he is famous. The system is screwed up.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    All I can say is at least he promised not to have kids in his room again, hopefully he honors that statement.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast