Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by superblaster
    what i can't belive is how some people in this topic are getting away with deregotory remarks. "white wannabe", ever heard of something called a skin condition?
    There are special make-ups that are the skin color of blacks. Why then did he always choose the white shades. Answer me that.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    There are special make-ups that are the skin color of blacks. Why then did he always choose the white shades. Answer me that.
    Its because Jackson suffers from a rare skin disorder that ended up removing most of the pigment in his skin. It's not something that he actually chose to do...

Here we go... The condition that Jackson claims to suffere from is called 'Vitiligo'

National Institute of Health webpage on the topic...
    http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/v...o/vitiligo.htm
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Its because Jackson suffers from a rare skin disorder that ended up removing most of the pigment in his skin. It's not something that he actually chose to do...
    I think it's a bit of both, yes he has the disorder but still...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Michael Jackson?
    black. rich. former king of pop. somewhat powerful.
    molesting young boys?
    first case. got away because of insubstantial evidence.
    recent case. innocent, almost Kobe-Bryant-style.
    accusers = "con artists", "actors"

what do I think?
    all I know is that half of the country is outraged that a child molester has been set free
    the other half is over joyed to see that their "god" is innocent
    and a small percentage just doesn't give a damn

IMO, I think people like Michael Jackson should've died a long time ago
    it's annoying to see people from the '70s desperately grabbing the spotlight
    I like his music
    but people like him should've died like Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G
    in a way that they will remain immortal to the eyes of their fans
    if those fallen legends were still alive today,
    there'd most likely be scandals left and right
    their reputations would be tainted
    so...
    people like Michael Jackson shouldn't really do anything anymore except inspire future generations

eh...
    maybe we should start chopping off the heads of celebrities
    and put them in a jar just like in Futurama
    heh...

[-_-]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 14, 2005 at 05:17 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    It annoys me when people come into threads like this and just yell out their opinion without reading all of the post before.

We don't know enough to say if he was guilty or not.

Yes, the boy and his mother screwed up.

He settled with them the first time because he didn't want to get this all public and have everything stirred up. He would do this whether he was guilty or not.

He is not rich, he is millions of dollars in debt. People don't seem to get this one at all. I personally don't see whats so hard to understand. He hasn't produced any music for years, sure he owns the Beatles' music but who is going to buy that stuff that doesn't already own it? If your going to live the life style that he lives and not have any real income then of course you are going to be in debt. :|

I actually expected him to be guilty on one of the minor offences at the very least. Oh well, good for him.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael

He is not rich, he is millions of dollars in debt. People don't seem to get this one at all. I personally don't see whats so hard to understand. He hasn't produced any music for years, sure he owns the Beatles' music but who is going to buy that stuff that doesn't already own it? If your going to live the life style that he lives and not have any real income then of course you are going to be in debt. :|

I actually expected him to be guilty on one of the minor offences at the very least. Oh well, good for him.
    Heh, maybe someone will actually read this, they sure didn't read my post...
    READ IT PEOPLE, NOT I repeat NOT RICH.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Heh, maybe someone will actually read this, they sure didn't read my post...
    READ IT PEOPLE, NOT I repeat NOT RICH.
    ok ok ok, NOT.... but he was rich at one time lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael
    It annoys me when people come into threads like this and just yell out their opinion without reading all of the post before.
    uhh...
    I read most of the posts
    and...
    I wasn't yelling
    if I was yelling, I'd be using CAPS

yay! CAPS!

uhh...

yeah....
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 14, 2005 at 05:53 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast