Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Yes that was odd....this guy is losing it. But that was some of his charm as a musician...when he was still good...
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    What he needs to do now is fall off the face of the Earth for about a decade then make a surprise comeback out of nowhere. Of course that's assuming he'd still be any good 10 years from now.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the jury says hes not guilty hes probably not guilty, plus he sounded like the woman was a bit of a gold digger, but i still dont like him.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just a funny related story....

Okay so I work at BILO for a summer job and I'm ringing this lady up earlier today and out of nowhere she says so do you think Michael Jackson is guilty or innocent? I just looked at her for a second then I said I think he was guilty. She waits a beat and then goes on for the next 5 minutes about how there was no way he could do that to kids cause he is a kid himself and he's just stupid and naive. I say I still think he;s guilty and as she was walking away all I could think was damn I bet Michael should feel lucky that lady wasn't defending him.

End of random supermarket banter.....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Just a funny related story....

Okay so I work at BILO for a summer job and I'm ringing this lady up earlier today and out of nowhere she says so do you think Michael Jackson is guilty or innocent? I just looked at her for a second then I said I think he was guilty. She waits a beat and then goes on for the next 5 minutes about how there was no way he could do that to kids cause he is a kid himself and he's just stupid and naive. I say I still think he;s guilty and as she was walking away all I could think was damn I bet Michael should feel lucky that lady wasn't defending him.

End of random supermarket banter.....
    Hmmm, a 40 something year old kid. lol XD

Newbie fullmetalboy13 may be famous one day fullmetalboy13 may be famous one day fullmetalboy13's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry ha ha ha! I doubt that he is "not guilty"

I think that he paid off somebody. He was charged with ten counts all categorized under acts against a minor,including giving alcohol and many other obscene acts.
    But, my saying on it is this,equivelent exchange... If he paid someone off for his freedom he paid his dues but, if he didn't then the exchange was not paid and he will get his,simple as that.
    Fullmetalboy13

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like Linx88 said, it isn't a big deal. This stuff happens all the time but you don't really see them on the news though. And no I'm not really a fan but if the law said he didn't do it then he didn't case closed. I mean in my opinion (if he did it [don't really care]) I think it was the mothers fault. Seriously, why would you let your kid go with someone who was accused of child molestation? If I was her I wouldn't have let my kid go. It doesn't matter who he/she is or how much money he/she's got.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animechick
    the media has me screwed...not sure wat to think
    i agree, but generally i just ignore them now because rather than tell the public what is really important, the worry about what they think the public would want to hear. but it's never gonna stop. america in general has become too obsessed over ratings and profit rather than the things that really matter. my history teacher said this about the MJ trial. why are we so crazed about this stupid trial when more important things are going on in Iraq, Vietnam, China, etc.

PS1: to Ishamael, this is not a rant or complaint, this is my opinion
    PS2: i still hate the stupid lady who released those doves. she really, really needs to get a life
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast