Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Hmmm, a 40 something year old kid. lol XD
    Thats what I thought, and I mean this lady was weird. I wouldnt have told this little story if it was just your regular run of the mill story. She actually believed it and it upset her that I thought he was guilty.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Ouch...Some people are really just a little 2 naive.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie Teilia may be famous one day Teilia may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I didn't want to bother reading through every post, so I'm just gonna say my piece: I don't think he's guilty of molesting anyone. He might have slept in the same bed as the kids, but he didn't molest them, didn't do anything to them. He's like Peter Pan, and doesn't want to grow up, and he doesn't have faith in adults because they've always lied to him. When he was young, his father and oldest brother tried forcing him into early sex! How would you turn out if that happened to you? I'm not trying to defend him and say what he DID do wasn't wrong, but I don't think he molested anyone.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teilia
    I didn't want to bother reading through every post, so I'm just gonna say my piece: I don't think he's guilty of molesting anyone. He might have slept in the same bed as the kids, but he didn't molest them, didn't do anything to them. He's like Peter Pan, and doesn't want to grow up, and he doesn't have faith in adults because they've always lied to him. When he was young, his father and oldest brother tried forcing him into early sex! How would you turn out if that happened to you? I'm not trying to defend him and say what he DID do wasn't wrong, but I don't think he molested anyone.
    Why do you think he didnt do it. I mean with all the freaky stuff he does, it isnt a far stretch. Are you some big fan of his??

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linx88
    PS1: to Ishamael, this is not a rant or complaint, this is my opinion

O.o Ok?

I'm kind of confused as to why you directed that comment at me...
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I honestly don't care anymore. I wish they'd set up some precautions (if they haven't already) to prevent such a case from occuring, or at least minimilizing it at least. I'd rather watch the news without hearing all these things about Michael Jackson, he's one guy in a world of billions of people. Sure, he's an iconic figure, but I really doubt it's enough to make millions of people want to hear about his eccentric actions over something like a storm warning. In terms of his innocence, I honestly don't know, never bothered looking in enough to find out what he was being convicted of.

By the way, kastelic4444 , you make it seem like being an MJ fan is a bad thing :P If someone likes his music, cool, but they shouldn't use his singing talent to cloud their judgement on his innocence (or lack of it, depending on your view).

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    You cant judge someone's music on who they are, thats not fair. If they're a good musician then they are good, thats it. I wont not buy his music because I believe he's guilty, but it does turn you off to it more than if the accusations had never happened. Its an instinct for people to stay away from what they believe to be wrong and unjust, no one likes to associate with that kind of thing even if its through the artist's media.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Re: Jackson Not Guilty!

I just dont like his music, I've listened and am not interested. Its not about him personally
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast