Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackson Not Guilty!

hey i was wondering if Jackson after all this scandal would be the same dude as he was in the past!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    hey i was wondering if Jackson after all this scandal would be the same dude as he was in the past!!
    Let hope not..!!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Yes...I hope another baby isn't dropped.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Fear not. He'll NEVER be like this again:
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL very true Zui, but when I saw that he was innocent I shouted "Oh God, anothe child molestor on the loose!" I was shokced. MJ, was supposed to go to Jail. I think he's got to go, I mean he's been blaimed for this a # of times already
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I be;ieve Jacko didnt molest those children. Though I do have my doubts, what kind of man has sleepoevers? With boys? Let's just hope this was an eye opener for him. I hope he never has a sleepover again.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks

The kid was lying to attack jackson and the reason is for money. Im sure the kid is pretending to be child of war
    Im no fan of his music but i think the kid would be soo baka to let it touch the stuff.

After all those years and now the kid speak up ?
    Last edited by 100%; Jun 19, 2005 at 09:29 AM.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    The kid was lying to attack jackson and the reason is for money. Im sure the kid is pretending to be child of war
    Im no fan of his music but i think the kid would be soo baka to let it touch the stuff.

After all those years and now the kid speak up ?
    Oh yeah, that kids a lying bitch, just like EVERY choir boy that the priests have molested when they were kids, thus scarring them to the point where they don't want to admit it. Stupid lying kids.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast