Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Jackson Not Guilty!

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackson Not Guilty!

I think he was innocent, but he probably did do some of the dumbs things like give the kids alcohol.

He's just way too easy a target for people to take advantage of and yes he brings it upon himself with his actions aka letting these kids in his home. He really doesn't think like an adult at all and he does seem to think its ok to do these things with kids aka sleeping with them in the same bed and stuff like that.

But some parts of the case just sounded too stupid, like the whole thing about Micheal trying to keep the family hostage in his house. That just sounds too rediculous.

So yeah...just glad its over and I hope he's learned his lesson (probably hasen't though).

And before someone asks, I'm not a fan of his music, but some of his stuff isn't bad either. (Not that being a fan of his music should matter at all in this matter).

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I think he was innocent, but he probably did do some of the dumbs things like give the kids alcohol.

He's just way too easy a target for people to take advantage of and yes he brings it upon himself with his actions aka letting these kids in his home. He really doesn't think like an adult at all and he does seem to think its ok to do these things with kids aka sleeping with them in the same bed and stuff like that.

But some parts of the case just sounded too stupid, like the whole thing about Micheal trying to keep the family hostage in his house. That just sounds too rediculous.

So yeah...just glad its over and I hope he's learned his lesson (probably hasen't though).

And before someone asks, I'm not a fan of his music, but some of his stuff isn't bad either. (Not that being a fan of his music should matter at all in this matter).
    I have to agree with MoonUnit on this one. I don't really like him and at the end of the day I pretty much think he's a freak, but when I first heard about this whole thing I just laughed. I honestly think it's ridiculous and of course the kids a lying little POC. I'm not saying that every one who accuses someone of molesting them is lying, but the majority of people who accuse celebrities of stuff like that are just lying so they can get a huge settlement or their 15 minutes of fame.

MJ just makes it too easy for him because of what he does, which I don't think is right. I don't think he should be sleeping in the same beds as little boys who are not even his let alone in the same room. But the fact of the matter is the guy's a child. He has the emotional maturity of a five year old. Some how I just can't see him molesting kids.

And no offence, but how retarded are parents? This isn't the first time he's been accused of this so why did parents continue to let their kids go there? Either they were retarded or were hoping he would molest their kids because they needed to pay for their mortgage and thought a few million from suing MJ was the way to go. People really need to smarten up. As for this boys mom, if I were the law I would say "tough titties, go read a book on responsible parenting."
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    And no offence, but how retarded are parents? This isn't the first time he's been accused of this so why did parents continue to let their kids go there? Either they were retarded or were hoping he would molest their kids because they needed to pay for their mortgage and thought a few million from suing MJ was the way to go. People really need to smarten up. As for this boys mom, if I were the law I would say "tough titties, go read a book on responsible parenting."
    The "no offense" was not needed. Most parents these days are utter and complete morons. I agree wholeheartedly with you, not just on the above paragraph, but the whole thing. You posed some very legit points. =)
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks

money is all that there is to it.. nowadays, its really difficult to know whether an accuser is saying the truth or not, specially if its a celeb.. although jacko is a wacko still..

--> you

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe Jackson really understands the situation here.
    He believed he has done no wrong by the children he has kept company with, but the public believes otherwise.
    Jackson is in need of serious medical help, I think he is suffering from a state of regression. He is desperatly grasping towards a childhood he has invented for himself to replace the one he never had. He was rushed into a working enviroment at such a young age by his abusive father that he is trying to reclaim the innocence he was never given.
    He trusts children far more than he does adults and that isnt totally his fault.
    But he is suffering from a serious mental problem, he cannot interact with children in the way he wishes to because it is socially seen as incorrect. Don't get me wrong, I am not defending him but I do not think he is guilty of abuse. He is trying to contain a fantasy that he is rapidly losing grasp of and people have been taking advantage of it. He is a mentally ill man who cannot see he is crying out for help.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

As someone who thinks he is guilty, Caz, you have just perhaps given me the best arguement against that right there. Its all logical and well stated, made me question my own opinion. I'm still not completely sold on the idea and I probably never will be, but you could be right, in fact I'd like to believe you are right because at least then he could get help.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Caz-chan as well. Unfortunatly I doubt he's going to get the help he needs since the entire family seems to have a bad case of denial when it comes to any problems. Very sad.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Eclypse may be famous one day Eclypse may be famous one day Eclypse's Avatar
    Thanks

I pledge alegiance to the flag,
    Michael Jackson is a fag,
    when he was young he played with toys,
    but now he plays with littleboys.

I think u get it......

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast