Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jade Empire

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jade Empire shall consume you all! Lol. I really like the game. It lived up to the hype and then some. The graphics are good. The gameplay is great. The characters are good too. I like Wild Flower and Sagaious Zu. So um go out and buy the game!

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Oh, I forgot to post the Gamespot review.
    Get it Here

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Game Informer review=9.5/10
    gamerankings review=93.1%
    But no hype about the game (at least around my area), sleeper hit maybe?
    Here's what gamerankings said....
    "On 4/12 the Xbox received a new game from Microsoft titled Jade Empire. Since then 24 sites and magazines have reviewed it including Game Informer, Console Gold, TeamXBOX and Xbox Addict. Together their reviews have resulted in an average ratio of 93.1%. That ratio has resulted in this title becoming the 54th best game of all time and the 9th best game on the Xbox."
    Last edited by False Truth; Apr 16, 2005 at 08:04 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    The gamespt review brings out some problems which I no other site has talked about, their critique on the battle engine sounds rightful to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2