Thread: Japan

Newbie Havoktacticalnuke may be famous one day Havoktacticalnuke may be famous one day Havoktacticalnuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Japan

I have a few questions; first off I'm thinking of either going into the Marines after school or I might move to Japan (I'm in 11th grade) does anyone happen to know where I might get an japanese/english translaterthing so I might learn to speak japanese?
    Last edited by Havoktacticalnuke; Apr 19, 2005 at 05:42 AM.
    The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.

I've always been pissed off by this shitty principal. - Tomoko Nomura.

I tore up all the job hunting information magazines and used 'em to wipe my ass... - Eikichi Onizuka.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I speak Japanese myself as my aunt is a japanese (she lives in Osaka.). I think you can't learn Japanese from a translator. You actually have to go to a language school to do that! Kam pa te! :] Trust me, you won't regret learning japanese. It's worth all the effort and hard work! :]

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    ya japanese isn't just a "snap-and-you-get-it-like-that" language.....(no i'm not japanese......i just know from past expiriences) but it is fun to learn
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks
    im taking japanese in college next year, but so far im self-taught. i used some software which was pretty helpful. its called "Instant Immersion- Japanese" its 3 cd-rom with a silly quizshow type set-up. its pretty fun and you feel kinda like a little kid playing the games.

also, im reading Japanese for Dummies, which has a lot of useful stuff that will really help you function in japan. although its not designed to make you fluent.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good god i took japanese for 2 years... and i don't think i learned anything... except i can write the characters really good really helps out seeing i do alot of calligraphy...

japanese language isn't for me, it's really difficult an i wouldn't recommend taking it uness ur moving there or extremely love the language... Chances of u failing it if u don't study all the time are pretty high... in fact only 3 people in my class of 24 actually passed it.. me and 2 other guys.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|