Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Japan Hates the 360.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Japan Hates the 360.

And Sony won't even have a unified online service for their PS3, what the ****?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I hear you, Gig. On a side note....I just got back from Circuit City (again) and I was actually able to play the 360 for the first time, not too shabby at all. That King-Kong demo rocked the casbah! Up until I got mangled by a T-Rex.

Thanx Gig....that's all I ever wanted was some recognition.
    Last edited by narrator; Dec 14, 2005 at 03:27 PM.

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

C'mon ppl, its Microsoft. Bill Gates dosen't mess around when it comes to things like this. There is also a reason that Microsoft is a multi-billion dollar corporation.Im not really a fan boy. If i find a game i like, i'll play it. Dosen't matter what console it is on.However I do lean more twords the xbox and 360 more. They just have more of the games that i want to play. I suppose that is just the american culture. I dunno. People said the Xbox was gonna flop when it came out, b/c sales were slow and revenue was down, but look at it now. People just need to be patient.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I hear you, Gig. On a side note....I just got back from Circuit City (again) and I was actually able to play the 360 for the first time, not too shabby at all. That King-Kong demo rocked the casbah! Up until I got mangled by a T-Rex.
    haha yeah I liked that game I rented and beat it in a day (typical game movie) but it was really nice on the plasma and I enjoyed the gameplay. Had some weird oldschool elements in it with that lighting of the torches bit lol.
    I'm mainly waiting for Gears of War and some other games due out later on. Pretty much every console I've ever owned has had some pretty weak launch titles. These are at least good enough to keep me playing, I can't get enough of PGR3 lol I need to get on PDZ more though

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    And Sony won't even have a unified online service for their PS3, what the ****?
    yeah thats got me all kinds of pissed off. I like having 1 friends list and 1 username. Not 50. Which means now I'll basically have to do all my online gaming on my 360 minus the few games I can only play on PS3. I really hate how they just make the developers handle it themselves. Since most minus EA can't afford to run halfway decent servers. And even though EA can afford it they still F' it up

I would btw apologize to Kasai, he didn't really do anything wrong, but attitudes like that do nothing but set me off in the absolute worst way
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Dec 14, 2005 at 03:29 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Hmmm. Sony is the best at RPGs, right?
    Half right, sure, Sony has had some of the best RPG's, but thats what you get when one of the best RPG makers has a good buisness relationship with you (Square-Enix).

The X-box has had some damn good ones, like SW: Knights of the Old Republic (Won more game of the year awards then you can count on both your hands, and in my Opinion, has the best story line in a game to date), Jade Empire, and too a lesser extent, Fable.

As for RPG's on the Game-Cube, I haven't really played any, since I don't use the system much (Mostly play it at my brothers, but thats just Racing games and Smash Bros. Melee), so I'm not going to comment on their RPG's.

I'm still not going to buy a 360, and thats for personal reasons (I don't like Microsoft as a whole, and avoid purchasing their products when ever possible), not because I like one console over the other. I've played a few games on the 360, and I was amazed by the systems graphics, but it has its turn offs, cheif among which is its price point for its Hard drive model, way out of my price range, and the lower end version with out one doesn't appeal to me.

I will get a 2nd Gen PS3 when it comes out and the prices have gone down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    I love how they never owned up to the original PS1's overheating. Even though I hate to sit with a fan on it the entire time I played, else it would freeze up after an hour.
    but but... I own a 1st Gen PS1, bought it used, still use it to play games that my Aging PS2 refuses to load... never had any problems with heat.
    Last edited by aceman67; Dec 14, 2005 at 04:46 PM.

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    but but... I own a 1st Gen PS1, bought it used, still use it to play games that my Aging PS2 refuses to load... never had any problems with heat.

the ps1 was infamous for the powersupply boards deciding to get over toasty.
    i went through 2 myself
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit
    the ps1 was infamous for the powersupply boards deciding to get over toasty.
    i went through 2 myself
    Mabey mine was refurbished *shrugs* who knows, its a moot point anyways.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha I bet they do,and good cuz that's not really their style..Xbox.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast