Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Japanese develop 'female' android

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese develop 'female' android

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put "reproductive organs" on the androids. That would be kinda useless, ne? An android couldn't reproduce with a human or another android, so why equipt them with em? Didn't they have those on AI? Lmao, I kinda think this sex bot thing is wishful thinking
    I think it's just a desperate last measure for some. That or they hope to get one that looks like Brittney Spears, or Paris Hilotn, though I don't see why. Not to mention; why on Earth would anyone want to reproduce with a machine?!?!?!? That's a whole new kind of kinky.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put "reproductive organs" on the androids. That would be kinda useless, ne? An android couldn't reproduce with a human or another android, so why equipt them with em? Didn't they have those on AI? Lmao, I kinda think this sex bot thing is wishful thinking
    Do i have to spell it out? reproductive organs, yeah there only good for reproduction.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

If sex bots EVER come out, it'll be the end of the world, except for people who aren't pervs or desperate. Screwing a robot to me, would be like screwing an animal...disgusting.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

What's truly disgusting, and kind of scary, is that as soon as someone brings up the development of androids so many people automatically think "SEXBOT." The world is already doomed if that keeps up.

And you had to bring animals to the table didn't you...

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Do i have to spell it out? reproductive organs, yeah there only good for reproduction.
    lol, yeah, but what kinda perv is really gonna do something like that? And then again, maybe it would be a good thing if people were doing androids rather than humans. There are already too damn many of us on this planet anyway

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when you say "what kinda perv would do that anyway?" if they are human like androids, and if they look this close (from first glance) now think of when they are out in the streets, on the market, ect. (whatever way you put it). It will be to the point where there is no obvious give away but thats much farther in the future than i think ill be interested to look...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    What's truly disgusting, and kind of scary, is that as soon as someone brings up the development of androids so many people automatically think "SEXBOT." The world is already doomed if that keeps up.

Well maybe not an android, but what about a cyborg??

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Belive me people will use them as "sexbots"ugh.......since we live in al sex-loving world......i swear if i see people loving thoughs robots.......

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast