Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Japanese develop 'female' android

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese develop 'female' android

@_@ very freaky... I wonder if they make any anime characters like this? chii? Lol.

Just another thing for tech people togo crazy over.. if they can get the money to buy one.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Japanese develop 'female' android

well the company, Honda already made functionin' robots so it makes sense for someone to construct an female android... reminds me of these anime series.....

1.Chobits
    2. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    well the company, Honda already made functionin' robots so it makes sense for someone to construct an female android... reminds me of these anime series.....

1.Chobits
    2. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Honda needs to stick with ATV's and cars. The list of "android" centered anime (especially female) is a long one, and the same goes for non-animated movies as well. Ghost in The Shell has a much different take on androids then I've ever seen, but I highly doubt it ever becoming a reality.

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madness Combat
    Second, SEXBOTS? That would just be horrible if it happened. But America probaly would make some law about having one.
    Yeah...you must have 2

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana beyond stupidity
    Yeah...you must have 2
    They're inflatable...

As far as laws go, I don't think there'll ever be one. the majority of the population would never consider really having a "sexbot" rather than the real thing. But then again... there are those of us who sit in front of our computers all day and don't really have any other options. j/k

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

I remember reading about this not too long ago, and I was shocked, I totally thought it was a spokes person, until I started reading about it... I was shocked, and I wish I could find footage of 'it' moving about, and doing... ummm, whatever it does. Anybody foudn anymore than just photos ??
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL.. Hopefully they'll keep it only at that level.^^; Human-like robots really scare me a lot, its amazing what brainwaves scientists get to take science to the next level. I actually don't see the point in modelling robots after humans, I hope they don't intend to make them our personal assistants or something.O_O

(I saw something similar in Newtype USA feb issue.. ?)

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a major technological achivement, imagine what this could mean for next generation dutch waifus
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast