Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese develop 'female' android

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese develop 'female' android

they sure are good in robotics
    i wonder if they made it look like chii

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

well technology is improving a lot these days...the end of the world is around the corner!!!!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

If the world ends, It'll end with a natural disaster. Over reacting to our rapid development of technology is only making people paranoid, and thus impeading our future developments to try and make things better.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    We don't fight for land, or power, or to get revenge. It's all polotics now. War's become pointless.
    1. It's politics.
    2. We still do fight over the same things we always have. (HAEV U EVOR HERD UV ISRAEL?//?? OLOLOLOL)

As for the original topic, I'm not getting one until it can sync in with my Gundam.

And I'll bet that our otaku pals across the Pacific are going apeshit over this. If this takes off, we're probably going to see some folk running around with neko loli droids in the future. = /

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by obliteration
    2. We still do fight over the same things we always have. (HAEV U EVOR HERD UV ISRAEL?//?? OLOLOLOL)
    = /
    It isn't a fight over "land" persay, more over the religious rights to the land. The US gets involved for polotics, so in the end; it's always polotics.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    It isn't a fight over "land" persay, more over the religious rights to the land.
    Which, essentially, is a fight over land. The fact that it's a religious dispute is irrelevant, as it's a territorial battle, despite what ever you may dress it up to be.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see what the big deal is with the android is. I do think it's cool and all but so much has happened in the past 20 years (remember Dolly the cloned sheep, metorite found in Antartica that was from Mars, there was also a laser that could "teleport" light) so I won't be totally surprise if man discovers time travel. Time travel will screw us not androids.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I think that some people are overreacting by thinking that androids are going to be the end of us. The people that program them will probably put a dampener on how much the robots can think and interact, because deep down, every human knows that human beings are the most intelligent species on earth, and they wont want to compromise that.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast