Thread: Japanese eror window / translation

Newbie 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese eror window / translation

hi evry one , its been for ever since i last posted on AO , there used to be lots of ppl here willing to help others with there common japanese problems

finaly the day as come that i require your help , could someone be kind enought to tell me what this #%#$%#% eror window meens

thx for the help guys & galls
    Above heavens , below heavens . Only I exist , unique and absolute

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    it would help if you gave more info. like what youre doing to get the error window and where you are when it occurs. without that kind of info we're shooting in the dark. light a few torches for us and we can help. otherwise we're as likely to help as we are to cause even more dammage.

i'd glady help but i don't have enough info.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah simple " Warning, internet explorer close now, system error due to" you're welcom. ^.^
    ( or sumthing close to that but it's the best trans I can do ) Pretty much if I read it to you I would say error.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was going to guess something along those lines but i wasn't sure dur to the fact that i can't read kanji... i must learn soon.....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"