Thread: Japanese Forum Area... missing?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Japanese Forum Area... missing?

Another weird thought hit me today. We don't really have that old Japanese area of the Forum anymore, do we? It was, if I remember correctly, tossed in with the Mixed Flava section of the old AO. I just thought it would be good to have all the areas of AO back, just in case anyone actually wanted to use it. The only downside, though... is that I don't think anyone would use it all that often, and it might just be wasted space.

That's just something I thought might be interesting.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, if people wanted to talk about Japanese customs or politics they could do it in either the plush room or the debate room. I recall there being an old Japan forum but posts were variant from daily to monthly periods of posting, which meant very little activity going on there.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Maby if we talk to spiderweb, he may add a section for this.

Just like before.
    Coming soon.........

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Japanese forum if I remember rightly was the brain child of Tsurara back when she used visit regularly. *since she's in Japan now I think*
    I remember there used to be Japanese speaking thread in there and other stuff.
    Unless there a massive amount of interest in it again, I dobut their will be another forum here.

For what it's worth, AT (the new site with AO's march 04 backup on it) still has the Japanese forum,

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    The Japanese forum if I remember rightly was the brain child of Tsurara back when she used visit regularly. *since she's in Japan now I think*
    I remember there used to be Japanese speaking thread in there and other stuff.
    Unless there a massive amount of interest in it again, I dobut their will be another forum here.

For what it's worth, AT (the new site with AO's march 04 backup on it) still has the Japanese forum,
    True... Tsurara was the main head of that forum, without her it will be almost imposible to moderate since she is fluent in japanese....

Th Section at AT is more of Japanese Culture, not alot of japanese written threads...