Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: japanese (the language)

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: japanese (the language)

Konnichi wa subete no hito!!! Nihonjin is kakou ii!!!
    (Hello everyone!) (Japanese is cool!)

LOL! Ok, so I haven't completely figured it out yet. School hasn't started yet, this is just my own doing, putting sentenses together...lol! Tell me what you all think!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: japanese (the language)

Nice... even though I don't know it yet. I'm probably going to take it in school...

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Miyazaki
    Konnichi wa subete no hito!!! Nihonjin is kakou ii!!!
    (Hello everyone!) (Japanese is cool!)

LOL! Ok, so I haven't completely figured it out yet. School hasn't started yet, this is just my own doing, putting sentenses together...lol! Tell me what you all think!
    Kinda close, I am not sure about eh subete no hito, but a Konnichiwaminasan would work in the same fashion for Hello everyone.

As for Nihonjin is kakouii...... well, i am not sure about kakoii meaning cool. But the first part could be wrong depending on what you are trying mean. Nihonjin is 日本人 in kanji. 日本 (nihon) is japan, 人 (jin) means person, 語 (go) means language. So by saying nihionjin you are actually reffering to a Japanese person, not the japanese language. So to mean japanese language you would say 日本語 (nihongo). As for the is.... you will learn that in your class as wa/ga particles are a bit confusing and I have a hard time myself with them

Good luck with your class..... I know I am not ready for my class forgot alot of japanese over the summer.
    Last edited by fuujin; Aug 18, 2005 at 10:08 AM.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be interesting to learn japanese,but I only know a few words through anime.Yeah..
    I obviously know english,being forced to learn French and Italian at school,and can understand but not speak tagalog,one of the filipino languages.Yeah..

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I know what you mean. This year will mark my official first year learning a new language. So far I've studied Spanish for three years, this past year I was in Honors. But I think for me, I just am sick of studying a language thats so common. I'm wanting to branch off from the norm, and my parents can't figure it. What can I say? I'm nothing like my 3 other siblings...lol!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie #Krystyn# may be famous one day #Krystyn# may be famous one day #Krystyn#'s Avatar
    Thanks

My sisters are getting frustrated cause they want to learn japanese fast, they wish our mum could teach us, her being japanese and all.

I personally wish i could learn aswell, so next year when i go to japan i would be able to communicate with my cousins
    Thats a bad hat Harry

Thanks

Wow, your mom knows the language and she hasn't taught you and your sisters yet?? Why not? It'd be awesome to communicate with ppl especially your cousins! You're so lucky that you get to go to Japan! lol!

Newbie Angel Break may be famous one day Angel Break may be famous one day
    Thanks

To learn japanese I bought a Language CD and i'm learning slowly.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast