Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: japanese (the language)

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: japanese (the language)

Dude.. You peepz can take Japanese class over there? Aaaww.. soo jealous.. over here it's all dutch, english, french, german, spanish and italian.. if we can learn those languages over here.. why not Japanese.. which seems to be my favorite language..

I'm trying to learn it .. through books and CD's it's alright, it's koo.. but wish I could take classes.. I'm also learning it through anime though.. the first words I learned was: itikemash (I'm off), iterashaii (take care), arigato (thanks), sukidesh (I love you), konnichiwa (hello), dushde (why) and some other simple terms... if you watched chobits before .. you'll learn it together with Chii =P.. hihi

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Where are you Yasmine? Do you not have the opportunity to take a foreign language besides teh general ones??? Here in teh states, (where I am) we've got a variety of languages that you can learn!!!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont understand why more american schools dont teach japanese...after all the are one of our biggest bussines partners.

i dabbled in japanese but its hard to get practice in texas. so i..Nihongo waketimasen.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

Newbie Genroo may be famous one day Genroo may be famous one day Genroo's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently studying it on my own, but hopefully I can take it in college next semester when I have an elective. I know English and French, but as for Japanese, I only know Hiragana, half of Katakana, and a few Kanji numbers. I'm still on the first lesson of the textbook I just got.

Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Daniel-san desu. Dozo Yorishiku.

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hajimemashite, watashi wa Fuujin desu. Doozo yoroshiku.

Good luck with the independant study.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: japanese (the language)

Quote Originally Posted by fuujin
    You will learn Kanji slowly in your class and for a long time, but you will learn Katakana and Hiragana. Both are about the same difficulty but you will find that overall you will start to know Hiragana better because you just use it more than Katakana. I know for my class, it was about 60 kanji per semister for the first year, 90 for first semister 2nd year, then higher each semister after that.

I don't know how other feel, but thanks for not boring me with kanji you and I know. What would be cool is a thread that is just in Japanese. I think it would give a place to practice our japanese grammer, vocab, kanji, and reading. I don't know if others would find that cool, but it would have to be no english at all.
    yeah...thanks for the reassurance of that..... but it would be cool for the thread to be
    in japanese 'cause this is an anime forum site...

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in Japanese 101 over at UNM. I need to study more =/

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

i know japanese. in fact i learned hiragana in 3 weeks!! **WOO AND HOO LUV YA HORIKAWA-SENSEI** its hard but its fun. and i learned the #'s from 1-99 in japanese lol.
    next all we have is katakana and chinese characters lol. its really fun writing in japanese to. its like a secret code y'know. like its only ment for your eyes only and u have to decode it lol. im sucha dork
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast