Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: japanese movies (dubbed of course)

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks

Exclamation japanese movies (dubbed of course)

as we know there are lots of english versions of japanese movies which do you think are better an why? especially hooror movies i saw the japanese version of the grudge and it was soooo much better thn the english version.......the same as thi ring
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yep, I preffer subbed over dubbed. My favorite Japanese movie, would have to be Suicide Circle, or 'Club'. and... umm, I don't of any that are in English O_o or maybe... umm, I can't think..
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, Suicide Circle is nuts! But I also gotta say Ichii the Killer hit me the hardest upon first viewing. ugh. Oh i prefer subs btw

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the origannal Grouch 2 yesterday at asian screen, japanese horror movies are the best, english sucks (i'm not jap.)

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    *SCREAMS*

The Grudge (Japanese Version) was 'effing scary, hey? I couldn't sleep for 3 nights. OMFG. >.<! Shyt. I just remembered everything.

-ROAR!

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    *SCREAMS*

The Grudge (Japanese Version) was 'effing scary, hey? I couldn't sleep for 3 nights. OMFG. >.<! Shyt. I just remembered everything.

-ROAR!
    u r soooooo rite it was scary......and when i saw it (the japanese grudge) i was @ a sleepover and i couldn't go to sleep......and when i did go to sleep i dreamt of tht creepy chick from the movie....... ahhhhhhhhh now i picture her everytime i hear the word grudge ::shudders::

dude where'z my car

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    the grudge was originally japanese wow, i'll have to check it out. i must also see the whole ring original, everytime i record it it is recorded over.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Thanks
    yupp,u kno wat....u should record it while you're watching it then u can decide if it's a keeper or not.......but i think i already know the answer to that....lol..........

dude where'z my car

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast