Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: japanese movies (dubbed of course)

Newbie shogun may be famous one day shogun may be famous one day
    Thanks
    down here in my country is very hard to fin those movies, there is an anime club but they dont get any o f that stuff

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you say "dubbed of course" I hope you are joking. I'm not really a subbing fangirl, but I have to say that if you're going to watch a foreign movie you should watch it in it's native language. Plus, the dubs are usually very inaccurate with the actual storyline, just try watching something dubbed with the subs on the bottom and you will realize how much of the story you are being screwed out of because you are too lazy to read.
    Also the dubbed voices are usually terrible especially in live action movies where it's impossible to line up the audio and the visual, so it looks like it's out of sync and you spend the whole movie looking at their mouths and screaming out of frustration because it looks so damn odd and annoying.

With that said I like Battle Royale, Suicide Club, Ju-on (the grudge), Returner, Azumi, Versus, and I also own Battle Royale 2 but it sucks.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I dont like dubbed japanese movies they just like dont fit to the words.... it sucks i hate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2