Thread: japanese pen pals?

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Question japanese pen pals?

this might sound weird, but does anyone have a japanese pen pal? yeah, this just kinda clicked in my mind, 'cause in my japanese class yesterday...some of us finally got a reply from a pen pal person from japan...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: japanese pen pals?

I don't have a penpal friend from Japan................but my friend Haruki is Japanese, and he lives in Madurai. He is one of my very best friend.

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

japanese penpal.. i have Jap friends ^_^ well they are cool, my niece is in japan so that's why i met those ppol ^_^. my ex boyfriend is japanese . one thing i notice they are so trendy... like they go to the mall school like if you see Colored Hair (Green, Orange!).. it is colored kinda cool though ^_^

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have any japanese pen pals but i have two friends from taiwan. they are exchange students for the school year and i have gotten to know them pretty well. if you like i can ask one of them if they would like to be your pen pal.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Iris may be famous one day Iris may be famous one day Iris's Avatar
    Thanks

it would be really nice to have a japanese penpal & share our point of views about some things...too bad japanese are really rare in this country...
    "What was the start of all this?When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies..."