Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Japanese talk

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Japanese talk

OK I'll give it a try,

Is there some of you( I guest there is) that know a good trick to learn Japanese speech and writing. If yes, I hope those trick are free or really cheap.

I know that it will be dificult, but I really want to learn it or else learn a little bit of it.

Arigato Mina-san...
    Coming soon.........

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Arigato something something something heh lol...

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hrm....i really don't think there's any trick to it :P nothing special that puts it apart from other languages i mean. I grabbed a pdf version of a Learner book from the Old AO and learnt the basics....

There's also some games out there that help you remember characters and words. I'll try and find you a link some time....

and i guess practice is the main thing.....you can read and learn all you want, but without practice you won't know if you learnt anything or will retain the stuff you learnt a lot slower.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you really want to be fluent in Japanese, I really don't have any other answers except to take a class...If not, continue watching subbed animes because that helps me memorize some words and check for free lessons on the Internet, I should do that myself but I'm just to darn lazy.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    If you really want to be fluent in Japanese, I really don't have any other answers except to take a class...If not, continue watching subbed animes because that helps me memorize some words and check for free lessons on the Internet, I should do that myself but I'm just to darn lazy.
    Thas so true!! I wuld wanna learn Jap. but i too lazy to figure out where or how to get some. If someone could provide some link or lessons, i wuldnt mind at all.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Damn..japanese is so hard to learn. i took a class in school, i dropped it.
    The hard thing is to learn the words (name of things) some things use the same name but are different. The grammar (if i'm not mistanken) is not the hard. Almost all the sentences follow a specific form. i might be wrong, i took the class a year and a half ago.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure, it's called the library.

Start with the childrens section and work your way up. Then follow up with immersion, a video that's subtitled. Watch and speak along with the video trying your best to get the accent right even if you have no idea what what you're saying. (Just don't repeat it in public. ) Keep up with it daily and eventually it will seap in.

Just make sure to keep up with the Kanji and other writtings too. The library should have that as well.

Or you could just move to Japan. JK.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    You people have those things at your libraries? Lucky @#$*%&+~
    I can't even find a teacher, except maybe the private teachers I can't afford.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast