Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Japanese talk

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Ya here to the library don't hold these kind of stuff. The only place where japanese is used is in the asian restaurant. He
    Coming soon.........

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    So eat out more often...
    Actually, school is usually the best bet, especially if you're in college, since most offer classes for Japanese. But as is proven, the best way to learn a language is live within the culture, so basically, move to Japan. I personally am trilingual and by the end of college i'll know 5 languages and if I can get off my lazy butt and study my Jap I'll know 6... As far as speaking goes, I have something on my computer called primsleur Japanese or something like that... haven't tried it yet, but apparently it's good for learning Japanese. Sucks that your library doesn't carry that stuff. I can, however, pretty much guarantee that any university that teaches a Japanese course will have Japanese books available in their library. If you're not a student of that college, they probably won't let you borrow the books out, but you can always just read them within the library... Just a suggestion...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the college has a Japanese class it will have the books, etc you need. Some college's will give out library cards if you live in the area. Look into it.

Federal/State/County libraries can usually get additional supplies on loan from other libraries. So even if yours doesn't have it you can still check to see if it's in the network.

There is free stuff on-line but most of it can only give you the real basics with no audio. It also tends to be temporary so download when you have the chance.

Luck.

(In case your wondering why I know this my 5yr old is learning Japanese and I can't afford the materials either.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Yep of course the net should be full of stuff, But the main goal on my threat is to get link to these stuff. but I apreciate to see all you reply....
    Coming soon.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2