Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: japanese vending!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

japanese vending!

what is there weirdest vending machine that u have ever seen in japan! here's 2 of my favorites....

But there's is tons of weirding vending machines out there show me your weirdest

and yes... that one machine is sellign girls panties... USED O_O!
    Attached Images
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: japanese vending!

yeah... well who would want to go into a store to by used panties?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

This should prove the point I made, which kedar severely went against. ^^;;

There's such a HUGE assortment of vending machines in Japan. You can even buy rice from them. Wow.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

that one machine is sellign girls panties... USED O_O!
    yea for those crazy single middle age man closet perverts. Now if only i can buy a car and a house from a vending machine..and maybe a girl friend too while im at it.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Jan 27, 2006 at 12:04 PM.

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I haven't seen of those selling panties anywhere I've been in Japan (not that I've been to *every* place in Japan), but beer (and other drinks), cigarettes and rice are quite usual. I've gotten used to them, and miss the fact that I can't buy a beer right on the way home instead of popping in to a shop. When I said that there was nothing like that in my country, a japanese woman said: "And what do you do when you've had a very bad day and do not want to talk to the person at the register, or when you just don't want to meet anyone? And think about times when everything's closed. Where will you go then? Vending machines are really wonderful, I think."

Apart from the facts that not all vending machines are open 24/7 and that at least the near 7/11 was open quite like 24/7 I can understand that statement to a certain level. It *is* very convenient not to go to a store, as vending machines usually are closer to you than the usual 7/11 (at least where I lived, that is). If you need a drink in your family in the middle of the night, ask what everyone wants and go walk to the nearest vending machine. Benri, ne?

On the other hand, the weirdest vending machine I've seen was selling hentai-style figures in Akihabara (^_^;). Those little dolls that cost you 500 yen. I was not into having a keyholder/keitai strap that had tentacles on it so I just passed by it. On the other hand, such things aren't as bizarre as used panties.
    人生フゥ~!!!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, Ive read about that in MT, the vending machines in japan sell evrything. All the more reason to go there and see for myself

Sellin used panties? Man, thats just sick.....they shouldnt show those in public....but i guess it mite b useful..for emergencies.....

They sell rice in them? Oh, but they mite not be sanitary.....but myb for emergencies
    Last edited by bassdudez; Jan 27, 2006 at 04:23 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    They sell rice in them? Oh, but they mite not be sanitary.....but myb for emergencies
    They're sold in plastic/hard paper bags. The little ones are usually packed in plastic (which keeps them pretty much away from air and moisture) and the big ones aren't seen in venders that often (10kg to 20kg packages). The rice venders also look a bit more sturdier than their Oronamin C- equivalents, so I think that they're not for emergencies, but for the people that are in need, as well as those packages of cooked rice that are sold in every market around. Also in some places there are small vending machine places/shops that you can sell your rice to. I think those places supply the rice you can buy in the vending machines.

I don't think that they're dangerous in any way, but I'd rather buy straight from a farmer, as long as there are some around. I prefer to keep 'a human touch' in things like that.
    人生フゥ~!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    This should prove the point I made, which kedar severely went against. ^^;;
    Weirdness is all round the world, not just in Japan. Prove your point? Haha. You cannot call the whole town thieves, when there was a single burgurly, can we? In some places in Japan, there are a few out-of-the-world stuff, but not everywhere. And, I meant no offense to you in any way, Blue. If I was offensive, I am sorry for that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast