Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jay and silent bob

Newbie big paddy may be famous one day big paddy may be famous one day
    Thanks

jay and silent bob

who thinks there should be another jay and silent bob the funniest men alive hahaha(i am the clit commander)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: jay and silent bob

Jay: "Holy hell, is that monkey waving at us? Oh shit. It understood us. Maybe it's some kind of super monkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab? WHAT IF THEY'RE CREATING AN ARMY OF THEM? Holy shit. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... ROSWELL style. This little monkey could be the ****in' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey ****s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. OH and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - YOU MANIACS! DAMN YOUS! Goddamn yous all to hell!"

great stuff
    Clerks and Mallrats were my favorite
    Chasing Amy and J&SB Strikes Back were okay, but were somewhat disappointing...
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie big paddy may be famous one day big paddy may be famous one day
    Thanks

chasing amy so boguds did even watch it all

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think they are funniest people alive no. I do think they are funny. I think it takes a damn good writer to put a no name like Jason Mewes out there and make him a cult icon. I've already heard they are set to return in the sequel to Clerks which I believe is to be released next year some time, but Jay and Silent Bob Strike was easily the height of what I believe those characters will be.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Jay: "Holy hell, is that monkey waving at us? Oh shit. It understood us. Maybe it's some kind of super monkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab? WHAT IF THEY'RE CREATING AN ARMY OF THEM? Holy shit. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... ROSWELL style. This little monkey could be the ****in' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey ****s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. OH and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - YOU MANIACS! DAMN YOUS! Goddamn yous all to hell!"

great stuff

I don't mind Kevin Smith's work. I don't think it is that amazing. In fact, I find the writing is pretty much the same for everything. Same jokes etc.

Still better than most of the stuff coming from the states. Dogma was good too.

Newbie NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense's Avatar
    "hello" anyone there.....plz say somethin
    Thanks

Talking Re: jay and silent bob

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell

great stuff
    Yo this two guys are the funniest , one guy who is always shut and another who is always talking hahahahaha
    you can live by the gun or die by the bullet
    niggaz push me for sho im gonna pull it
    material objects got the world crooked

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

They are pretty good but not the best. They do have thier weak points. In order for one to be the best you have to be able to please every kind of person out there. So far I haven't met anyone capable of that.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Clerks was great ... But anything recent has been hum drum - it doesn't pack that same humorous punch... I guess they are just one hit wonders...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast