Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -The Jedi Order-

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: -The Jedi Order-

I believe I would say light jedi--though I think I'de just be in it for the light saber...so maybe shadow/leaning toward light would be more accurate. Also, I could be lazy and wouldn't have to get up for the romote--all I'de have to do is will the channel to change. That would save time. Oh yeah, and I wouldn't have as many other ticked-off jedi trying to kill me, which is always a plus. And I kinda want to keep both of my arms, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Oct 07, 2005 at 01:48 PM.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    I believe I would say light jedi--though I think I'de just be in it for the light saber...so maybe shadow would be more accurate. Plus, I could be lazy and wouldn't have to get up to for the romote--all I'de have to do is will the channel to change. That would save time.
    LOL using your powers for own personal use.

I'll still be the shadow of society killing to balance out.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

you people sont seem to see the real joy in being shadow you are trained in the jedi arts but have no one you have to answer to its great.

Newbie KiraYamato may be famous one day KiraYamato may be famous one day KiraYamato's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be dark jedi its cool
    SoMeTiMe Evil WiLL RuLL InsteaD of THe gOOd

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be a shadow jedi or a light jedi but if I had to chose between 1 of them it would be a shadow jedi

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva..'s Avatar
    Thanks
    simple, a Sith (dark jedi); also, my explanation is simple...jedi forbid the use of double-sabers & preach that it will drive jedi down the "dark" path (whatever that is..), so if jedi are that anally retentive, then i'll go to where the sweeter deal is..

one's amusement is another's terror.. ~diva..

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

Guess I'll take the "noble route" and seek to be a Light Jedi, as I have hang-ups about justice and protecting others...
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'd totally be a dark jedi. If I could be reckless and violent all my life and get away with it, why not? Then I'd train my followers to be as ruthless and terrible as me! And try to find a black crystal so my saber would be black.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast