Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JFK Shooting Game Right or Wrong?

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meant to disprove conspiracy theories?! Puh-leease. Even if you give them the benifit of the doubt and say their not lying through their teeth, that would make them incredibly niave. You can't 'disprove' CT's because people will believe what they want regardless of the facts.

This...thing...is sick, exploitive, excrament.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's absolutely rediculious.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm well i wouldn't wanna break a trend in this thread and say it's right hey lol

But to be quit honest i think this has been blown out of proportion i mean no one complains when u kill hitler/sadam/ossama in a game why know, why complain know is it cos it;s someone u respect maybe yes thats why u complain.

I don't care anyways a game is a game it's not real and if u look at it real then good for u but if u are complaining about something like this because u are an american and u don;'t wanna see an ex presedent shot then i think thats wrong, u should then have the same view for any game that involves a real person but of course u don't sigh typical typical typica....

I mean i don;t wanna offend anyone i'm just trying to get u to see that if u complain about this why hasn;t anyone complain about other games that involve other real people thats all....

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, there are people who did support Hitler and his NAZI compaign and probably still do, and then there were people who feared and hated Hitler. Likewise, there are people who respected JFK and those who thought he was morally wrong. It's just based on preference, and my preference is I'd rather blow up Hitler's head than JFK's.

Newbie teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    Hmm well i wouldn't wanna break a trend in this thread and say it's right hey lol

But to be quit honest i think this has been blown out of proportion i mean no one complains when u kill hitler/sadam/ossama in a game why know, why complain know is it cos it;s someone u respect maybe yes thats why u complain..
    That's a poor comparison. Hitler/Saddam/Osama were never assassinated. JFK was, and this game has you play Lee Harvey Oswald -- and only Lee Harvey Oswald. Your ONLY objective is to kill the president. Also, I doubt that any game featuring them would claim that they were were trying to debunk conspiracy theories about their deaths, which, on reading the press release from the software company, I'm pretty willing to say that they're lying about.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    really shocking, if I may say so. I truly can't believe that someone, (let alone a game studio !!! ) would recreate such a vile and disturbing day in history. I just think that it's completely wrong..... although, I hope it teaches someone to sniper Bush withen the next year.........hehehehe e.e
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    really shocking, if I may say so. I truly can't believe that someone, (let alone a game studio !!! ) would recreate such a vile and disturbing day in history. I just think that it's completely wrong..... although, I hope it teaches someone to sniper Bush withen the next year.........hehehehe e.e
    NOT FUNNY!

It is a federal crime to assasinate a president. (For some reason *sarcasm intended*) To even hint that you would approve of it is less then intelligent. It is also NOT FUNNY! Especially these days.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the maker of the game, to illustrate is opinion that this is imposible to have kill JFK only by one man, have made a movie. Do you have been shock by it or not?

The only problem that I see, in the game you interract in the action, in the movie you only watch what the film maker whant you to see.

If we replace all the character in the game by dummy, what will you think?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast