Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JFK Shooting Game Right or Wrong?

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think a game that is based off assasinating a politician wrong, but naming actual parties is.

In other words, kill all the people in a game you want, just don't openly say and name who it is that it's supoosed to be.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its just wrong to make a game like that.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive seen this game, its crazy.. messed up in my opinion. i dont like the concept at all.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Takeno may be famous one day Takeno may be famous one day Takeno's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

I think they sould have a recall and swicth JFK with bush hey! I bet it sells better then before.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason of this game, is not to make money. Only to show that is imposible to make the kill with only one man...

Newbie Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    First im gonna go to Switzerland and kill the guys who made this then im going to find every person who agrees with this and hurt them dearly.

Utterly stupid. Well i would play it if maybe Sadam was in the car but recreating a Us presidents death. Not cool not cool at all.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, And what do you think on TV program on this subject.

The programer of the game want the same thing. Help find the truth...

Many thing have been hiddend, forgotten or not found on this case. He want the truth.

Maybe, he have use the wrong media.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nospheratus
    Ok, And what do you think on TV program on this subject.

The programer of the game want the same thing. Help find the truth...

Many thing have been hiddend, forgotten or not found on this case. He want the truth.

Maybe, he have use the wrong media.
    Um...there have been tv programs on the subject, showing extensive footage, analysis, of what some people think is the real truth behind the whole thing.

An interactive "shoot up the president" game won't help find any truth. Since it is a program...no matter how much it's interactive you won't get it to do anything the programmers didn't program it to do.

The idea that it's to help find the truth is just an excuse...an excuse to make money off of it. If they took all the money that they earned and donated it to a charity the Kennedy family supports THEN i'll start thinking about it....but until then, they're just a bunch of people who want to make a quick buck.

What's next? An interactive, "crash Princess Diana's car" game? So we can uncover the conspiracy there?
    Oh, how about the interactive "shoot down Air Force One" game? Just so we can know ways to protect the plane better?
    Oooh how about a new Sims expansion pack - The Terrorists. How to spot one living next door.

Give me a break.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast