Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jing: King of Bandits- ever seen it?

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks
    I told you there was a show!!! I am always right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Bandit King Jing is an unusual 13 episode anime series, since it was produced by NHK (Japanese Public Broadcasting) It has recently been rereleased in a thin pack collection by ADV Films...

ADV Films Bandit King Jing Website...
    http://www.kingofbanditjingdvd.com/
    Thanks!! That is really cool!!!

P.S.Sorry about double posting!! Oopps!
    Last edited by loved4once; Nov 24, 2005 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jing: King of Bandits- ever seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Bandit King Jing is an unusual 13 episode anime series, since it was produced by NHK (Japanese Public Broadcasting) It has recently been rereleased in a thin pack collection by ADV Films...

ADV Films Bandit King Jing Website...
    http://www.kingofbanditjingdvd.com/
    That is totally weird.............a 13 episode anime show. I thought that there would be more to it. Thank you LenMiyata-garu for the info, as always.

I told you there was a show!!! I am always right!!!
    Yeah, you told me alright-----*Cries*----- Just kidding.......................
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 24, 2005 at 11:17 PM.

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

COOL!!!!! Ok. This guy, Jing, is this thief that doesn't really ever gets caught. He goes around stealing very rare items like this mask in the 5th book called The Vintage Smile. He steals the item and at the same time helps the city or place where he is at. Like in the 5th book he helps the queen realize that her daughter is more importent than finding a new heir. It is really great!!! Oh that one website has pics on it.

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loved4once
    COOL!!!!! Ok. This guy, Jing, is this thief that doesn't really ever gets caught. He goes around stealing very rare items like this mask in the 5th book called The Vintage Smile. He steals the item and at the same time helps the city or place where he is at. Like in the 5th book he helps the queen realize that her daughter is more importent than finding a new heir. It is really great!!! Oh that one website has pics on it.
    Hats-off!!! Thankies-------------I will definitely look into this series. It seems you learn more from reading a book than watching the DVDS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hats-off!!! Thankies-------------I will definitely look into this series. It seems you learn more from reading a book than watching the DVDS.
    You are welcome!!! Yes, you actually do learn more when you read the books. It is better that way, in my opion.

I haven't read the twilight series yet.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 26, 2005 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

-Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I have the first...five? volumes of Jing: King of Bandits. I'm still working on getting the whole set including Twilight Tales. I also have some of the anime/show. It is soooooooooo good! Oh my goodness....the music is amazing. I really hope you get to check it out soon .^_^.

Okay, I'm done .^_^.

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

I got Jing: King of bandits vol. 1 and I liked it! Althouh I never got around to getting anymore. A 13 episode anime is really short( not FLCL short.....6 episodes that's it!)

Newbie kuri may be famous one day kuri may be famous one day kuri's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw it in the back of one of my gundam manges and drew the person.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast