Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Journal Fix!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Journal Fix!

I just started using the journal system yesterday, but I'm glad the newest entry is at the top. I would get frustrated having to scroll down to read what comments (if any) have been made...oh okay, I'd be just too damn lazy. Another job well done Katsu!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible to have your journals as part of your profile similar to what is seen at deviantart?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    Is it possible to have your journals as part of your profile similar to what is seen at deviantart?
    That was an old feature here, to have your latest entry appear in your profile, maybe it'll come back since things are starting to revert to how they once were.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    That was an old feature here, to have your latest entry appear in your profile, maybe it'll come back since things are starting to revert to how they once were.
    yeah definitely would be nice to see other user comments on your profile

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Maybe you could explain to me how things once were and what else the site could possibly have missing from it.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL Im taking a coding brake for a few days guys I will try and get that in on the profiles later ^_^

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

hey can u make the new journal set up, like it was a PM, cuz like in the story in my journal, there are some stuff that are in italic for special reasons. (just a reques) the Journal set up is great though!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you!!! i've been waiting for a while for this to happen.
    now there's no clicking involved ^-^;;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2