Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Journal question.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Journal question.

Is there anyway I can put all my newest journal entries on top insteado of the bottom??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish. It looks like someone will have to doctor the sorting code to get that to happen.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yeah I heard the news about the name thief, too bad zui

how about zui kuan or kwan that works

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if it was a linux grep command that sorted it just add a --invert-order option to the sort command...

but it probably isn't that command, still the principle should work, just fing the right options.....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a function of how the database query is run. It's fairly simple hack for MySQL but I don't know what dan uses as a database back end. Pyoro, drop a PM to Dan with the journal question.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm..... DB backend..... i'm working on creating a forum entirely using perl scripting.... not going well as i want to encrypt the database (simple encryption, nothing complex *yet*) and things aren't going well. i should probably switch to PHP anyway...... *sigh*

sorry for off topicness it sounded like it fit when i started typing....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    hey zui can I put in your name in the PM too, cuz you know power in numbers and you got status makes the PM more of an attention getting

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    hmm..... DB backend..... i'm working on creating a forum entirely using perl scripting...
    Ikonboard >> use that anywho I think dan uses PHPmyadmin for the DB backend not really sure

Resorting shouldn't be that hard maybe if I can talk to dan into getting me the journal code I can probibly fix it up where it sorts by latest entry first

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast