Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It was just a tease....

Newbie shizbgby may be famous one day shizbgby may be famous one day
    Thanks

It was just a tease....

Yea the Philadelphia Region got a taste of what's to come in Spring. Yesterday was the perfect day. It was 68 degrees and sunny. It really felt like winter's grasp was loose and we can finally see some warm temperatures. The sun was shining, kids were playing and people stripped of their winter wear to bask in the warm weather.

But all that changed today. The forecast was for 20-40 mile and hour gusts of wind and the temperatures dropping below freezing by noon. Also the rain will turn into snow and we might get an accumulation. To make it worse it will be like this for the next couple of days.

I just went outside for break to get me something to eat and the weather is just as they predicted....and I am pissed.

Well I enjoyed the tease but now back into the winter's grasp.

So for the discussion: How is the weather where you are?
    Did the weather play tricks on you just like me?

BTW I am new. Did I post okay? Let me know.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah the weather was playing tricks in my area too... it'd snow then melt, snow... the melt... did this about 5 times in 2 hr's..... :grr: agerrvated me soooo >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup! we got a real nor'easter up here (maine)

snow then sun then rain hen hail all in the space of five minutes. it couldn't make up it's mind!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here, It's either sunny or rainny.
    I'd like to go somewhere with snow before I die.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah the weather has been messing with us it was 78 yesturday in NC now its freezing

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know how that is.....the weather in L.A. is always schizo......the last week it was rainy & grey. Now its warm during the day and freezing as all hell during the night.....dont ask me.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I live in nebraska. and in nebraska it can be a perfect day in the morning and by 2 o' clock it's pouring and there's tornado warnings.

But it's ok. I suppose. I wish it was warmer.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    No spring teases here. Just winter blizzards and ice and cold. Doesn't feel like March at all. I really hate how the season's work in this country. :Thumbd:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast