Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: just wondering

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks
    I dont know i dont sing in public its too embarrasing for me
    I'm a shy person lol
    pEoPlE...fEaR tHe uNkNoWn....mUa hA hA hA!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    How about " Im too sexy for my shirt"? Hahaha!!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sing in public all the time when I out with friends, family or even just at work.
    It's just something I do that makes me unique.... in a bizarre way, but hey, my friends think it's cute

Anyway, the worst *or best* song to sing in public would be The Divinyals "I touch myself"
    I remember when I was in highschool doing music for my HSC my music class held an outdoor concert in the main quad for the whole school as practice for our practical exam.
    Me and my friend did a grunge cover of the song..... and man you should of seen the teachers face's when we starting belting out the chorus...

"I don't want, anyone else, when I think about you I touch myself!"
    Oh man, good times good times. ^_^
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Feb 10, 2005 at 02:37 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had a friend who started singing the Pokemon theme tune on the bus while out on a school trip. It was kind of silly, and eventually everyone joined in...

... but when a few people 'forgot' to stop singing when we got off the bus... urgh.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    somthing like that happend to me once my freinds and i were going to oklahoma city (which is 2 hours from were i live) to play lazer tag. and were all realy tired and i was kinnda mad cuase i got the worst seat when all of a sudden my freind sings out really loud "i know a snong that gets on every bodys nervs" and half of the bus was singing to (that would have been a good time to bring my mp3)

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foot Long by Guttermouth, haha
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    YMCA by the village people

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    also some more bad songs to sing out would have to be the makanaria and the chicken dance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast