Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Justice league unlimited

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Justice league unlimited

Been watching since they came out with the normal Justice League and it was just superman, batman, hawkgirl, flash, manhunter, lantern and wonder woman. I even remember watching the 70s version. THat one made me laugh. I was hoping something like the legion of doom would be formed in the new ones.

Anyway anyone else been watching the new episodes lately? The story is getting really interesting. On last weeks episode the question sees a tape of superman killing lex and how justice lords are not from a parallel universe but actually is the future. THen at the end they show previews of future or next weeks episodes. They showed hawkgirl, lantern, martian manhunter, wonder woman and superman floatinf down and the rest of the league members on the other side. Its getting awesome.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Justice league unlimited

It's somewhat interesting. I saw the one where that super android came back and like, tried to kill Lex, but then he became friendly and crap. There's a whole bunch of heroes now, so it's kinda weird.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Crap Crap Crap, I am sorry but this series is nothing but crap, the first justice league was ok and tolerable, and the stories were interesting, but it seems like they are just trying to milk the franchise, although I find it very interesting how they turned the old Justice League into something ok, although I like the original Justice League that was made in the 70's and 80's better

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

The story has improved since the past and has become more serious since the regular justice league. The only thing about it is that it's hard to keep up with each hero's story(there are so many of them) and going back and forth between each hero's story can become confusing at times like when important events are brought up and you forget how it happened in the past or who was involved in it.

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

i love jlu but i'm a big jla fan especially with huntress now in the picture and green arrow anyway i cant wait until they finally get to where the jla are fighting the govt. thats going to be awesome and hella cool

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

this new version is ok but i think the last version was better than this one!!!

my favorite character is flash!!!this dude has a good speed!!!

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite characters are almost all of them since it is a great show.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone reminded of a similar sounding story coughs*X-men*? Besides the similar story it's turning into a good series. I really wonder what side Batman is going to side with. The Question owns you too. Lol.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast