Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Justice league unlimited

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Re: Justice league unlimited

ok... batman is on the good side of course and you cant compare jla with X-men it's just not right theyre 2 different universe lol

black canary
    green arrow
    question
    huntress
    faith
    fire storm
    the big blue boyscout a.k.a super man

all own everyone else lol

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i love batman! and who knew green lantern was dating hawk girl or dated her! plus i thought he was white... i just turned it one last year and he was black.... it was strange it's like seeing a different superman. don't know what happeend there. but i don't like the fact they show JLU only once a week. but i like the story except the stupid characters... liek outlaw.... and the silly villains the oens with teh baseball a coupel of weeks back.... i think they ran out of ideas there. but i love the justice league!

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i love batman! and who knew green lantern was dating hawk girl or dated her! plus i thought he was white... i just turned it one last year and he was black....
    If you happened to see the episode where they were involved in reconstructing time, then you would know that the black green lantern is a reincarnation of the original green lantern.

story except the stupid characters... liek outlaw.... and the silly villains the oens with teh baseball a coupel of weeks back.... i think they ran out of ideas there. but i love the justice league!
    All of the characters(good and bad) already existed in DC comics so they didn't run out of ideas because that villain was already an old one. Characters like Outlaw are needed for JLU not only to expand the story, but to keep the theme of the show involving all superheroes.

Just wait until you guys see the ending coming up soon. It explains everything and also connects all of the stories of all DC cartoon series, and I mean all of them(even the batman beyond and static shock series). It's one of the best stories I've seen from an American cartoon since Batman(not The Batman, there's a difference) and I believe it's even as good as some of the great anime stories out there.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Its ok, I guess.......I was a big fan of the old Justice League.....when Aquaman was there and the Wonder Twins (hated them).

Until now, I can't quite figure out why the Justice League had the Wonder Twins.....their powers are kind of worthless, if u ask me, and also what's up with the monkey.....I think its name was bleak (bleek) or something.... I dunno....but I know that I liked the series though.

As for JLU, its quite alright, I like the episode when Superman & Captain Marvell fought.....Shazaam! It was kind of cool to see these two duke it out!

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

well technically john stewart is'nt an reincarnation of the green lanters as there are 3600 different green lanterns assigned all of the universe john stewart just happens to be assigned to earth to protect it

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

THe wonder twins! THey were a waste of superheroes. the guy would always change into water and the girl would change into an animal. Their blue monkey didnt help much either.
    The comic justic league identity crisis is a good one. Its about turmoil within the justice league and secrets that are so shocking that you have to read it yourself if want to find out more.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    well technically john stewart is'nt an reincarnation of the green lanters as there are 3600 different green lanterns assigned all of the universe john stewart just happens to be assigned to earth to protect it
    You're sort of right, but that's not the full story.

Hal Jordan was the original Green Lantern for Earth. Everything was good until he had gone mad and power hungry.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/hal.html

Afterwards he went mad destroying most of the other green lanterns. Then he was stopped. Kyle Rayner was assigned to earth afterwards.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/kyle.html

After the green lanterns were wiped out, John Stewart became Kyle Rayner's replacement after the GL society was reborn.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/appe...s.html#gl-john

So yes, John isn't a direct reincarnation of Hal, but his actions mimick Hal the most so he was changed back into Hal during that episode.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with KnightofNi's earlier statement. The new series is much more crappy than the new one they came out with. The one in the 70s was just, weird... I like the original team much better than all these different heroes that look like some of Marvel's rejects...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast