Thread: Juvenile Orion

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Juvenile Orion

um, anybody wanna help me out here? I must be out of it if i havent head of this yet, but i was with a friend in Barnes&Nobles yesterday and we were checking out the Manga section.... then i saw Juvenile Orion which seems pretty damn good, nice art. I don't know to much about it though. Anyone?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/.../review/14.php

Here check this out, they say its based on a card game.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    juvenile orion is part of the whole aquarian age universe with the card games. not to be completely confused with the aquarian age tv series and movie, it's a series of it's own, but only in manga right now. i have the manga. interesting read. while aquarian age tv is mostly about the girls and super powers what not, from what i recall, the juvenile orion has a lot to do with angels? i read it awhile ago, but hope that helps some. go to www.broccolibooks.com they publish the manga.

Newbie Manga Lover! may be famous one day Manga Lover! may be famous one day Manga Lover!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I read some of them and did't like it, but if you like action in manga it's for you.
    Manga is so fun!