Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kali-Yuga

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Kali-Yuga

Hello Honored members of AO,

Past week, an elderly monk from a foreign Asian land paid a visit to our Temple, and bought these enormous calligraphic scriptures, having to do with: Kali Yuga. Kali Yuga is the last of the four age periods; the one that we are dwelling in. Anyways, the discussions and discourses began, and continued into great extent at our Temple about the idea of today’s world. So, I thought that I should bring it up at AO, and hear your thoughts on this idea.

So, what do you think of the world that we live in? Is it getting any better? How about the people? Has the level of spiritualism declined? What changes have you been noticing?

Here is a short excerpt of my Master’s speech of his idea:

…we dwell in a deceased world, for which the cure is unattainable. Each soul falls into the hands of darkness, and ignorance mindlessly…destruction arises…at the end no highest human power will be capable to change the direction of these wild tides. Death and destruction will become as common as the tears of…though the heart is guided by spiritual energy, the mind is corrupted...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kali-Yuga

Quote Originally Posted by kedar

Past week, an elderly monk from a foreign Asian land paid a visit to our Temple, and bought these enormous calligraphic scriptures, having to do with: Kali Yuga. Kali Yuga is the last of the four age periods; the one that we are dwelling in. Anyways, the discussions and discourses began, and continued into great extent at our Temple about the idea of today’s world. So, I thought that I should bring it up at AO, and hear your thoughts on this idea.

So, what do you think of the world that we live in? Is it getting any better? How about the people? Has the level of spiritualism declined? What changes have you been noticing?

…we dwell in a deceased world, for which the cure is unattainable. Each soul falls into the hands of darkness, and ignorance mindlessly…destruction arises…at the end no highest human power will be capable to change the direction of these wild tides. Death and destruction will become as common as the tears of…though the heart is guided by spiritual energy, the mind is corrupted...
    I am sad to say that I agree with your Master.

-_- The world we live in has definitely declined.
    Where once the body, mind, and spirit once dwelled as one...
    ...we find them warring against each other.

Corruption is now in the body. It has won.
    Corruption is now in the mind. It has won.
    Corruption is now in the spirit. We are still battling.

The spirit, the most powerful of the main three energies is struggling for survival in this day and age. As the youth are "taught by the evil" and "taught by the weak", we are dying to a land of no hope... while the youth continue on, spreading what they have learned.

The strong are dying.

Respect for creatures, spirits, the earth, everything, nothing... it's dying.

All we can do now, is live our life to its best.
    Hope and pray for a stronger future.

And give strength to the one who will end it all.

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Hai. I agree with your sensei. As a child I used to think that life is great with no problems, just happiness, but as I grew older, I came to realize that all of the past was just a dream. World has changed a lot from the past time, some changes are good, but other are bad. However, the bad seems to prevail. Girls becoming pregnant at young ages, the lack of respect to elderly...like, what is going on?

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nioko
    Girls becoming pregnant at young ages, the lack of respect to elderly...like, what is going on?
    I know, right? One of friend's sister has become pregnant at an age of 15 years old. I was like, what is going on? And, she doesn't even know, where that guy lives. Hehe. Even the teachers, who are supposed to teach properly, have become perverted, but it is just a few on them. But still, it is kinda weird to hear your teacher talk about sexual references in class, especially if it is a male teacher. Weird...

Humans are racing towards madness. War, early sex, corruption...all needs to end.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Well like u say it is not so bad at the moment it can still be saved by someone who is willing to devote their life to this but in the Bible it is talking about the last days.
    If u have read the bible their is signs set out to let us know about the last days when ppl have no respect for each other and the ppl manipulate the Word of God to suite their own situation to satisfaction.They are also preaching these filth they thought up to everybody who wants to listen and this is when the Last days is starting the duration is not set out but it will just become worst and worst i dont think the world as a whole can prevent the unpreventable that was spoken about in the Bible.Al these events Young pregnant girls,Rape ,Murder,Violense,Perverted ppl and so on will snowball till the end of this world.
    The Big question is this in world so sick how do u live a good life when everything is so bad and even getting worst if u have no believe ..

Judge dredd
    " Taking the Law to the lawless."
    Last edited by Spymonk; Feb 15, 2006 at 10:53 PM.

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

somehow this topic is my nick haha, feels kinda nostalgic....

anyways, my toughts about this is :
    It seems like people these days has founded and currently worshipping this so called new religion; Egocentricity

somehow it feels like we have lost all the manners,morales etc which defines us as humans, Prejudice has almost become a profession where people even though they don't seem to be that kind of people defies against human rights, and in the most extraordinary/ quietly manner too...

'' Always maintain Composure and Presence of Mind...''
    Iwao Hazuki

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Teacher knows the the bad news, but does he have a solution to all the bad elements thats been mentioned. Sorry, but someone has to walk the talk.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say are world is heading for the end.So much bad stuff and no one cares.Nature has been over powered by greed and because of that we my some day all pay the price for what the greedy people in this world do.Tools of evil have came far to powerful in my life time and no one cares.So meny people in this world with so meny differances that they are willing to fight over.I think for this world to be in a calm place every humen just might have to die, or we can live in this hateful world forever?

Code Name Wind

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast