Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kali-Yuga

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kali-Yuga

Yes i can agree with your sensei the world is not what it used to be if it was good in the past anyway. i think the end of the world will arrive sometime but it will be a result of our actions nothing to do with god as hes not supposed to punish people only test them and i think we all failed
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    Your Teacher knows the the bad news, but does he have a solution to all the bad elements thats been mentioned. Sorry, but someone has to walk the talk.
    Eh? Walk the talk? How can you walk the talk, if the walk is beyond the control of even a human with colossal power? He tells me, that which is inevitable cannot be changed by a man, without divine intervention. I am not trying to sound all pessimistic, but the only one, who can change the tides of today's world is none other than The Divine God. I don't think there is any other humanly possible to subdue these forces.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Eh? Walk the talk? How can you walk the talk, if the walk is beyond the control of even a human with colossal power? He tells me, that which is inevitable cannot be changed by a man, without divine intervention. I am not trying to sound all pessimistic, but the only one, who can change the tides of today's world is none other than The Divine God. I don't think there is any other humanly possible to subdue these forces.
    Agreed... Unfortunatley our technologic society is slowly but surely starting to die and wither away...We as humans(for most of us) have lost or forgotten our morals and respect for one another, and for one's life. We have also been swayed by hate and greed and thats the way it will all bite us in the ass one of these days...Now I am rambeling so I should stop

I'm ♥mazing!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

but the only one, who can change the tides of today's world is none other than The Divine God. I don't think there is any other humanly possible to subdue these forces.
    God let us have free will because he knew what would happen, and he will continue to let us have free will.God doesn't want to change how it is or he would of never let it happen in the frist place.But never the less bad things will happen intill every human is dead.

Code Name Wind

Newbie nkb.white.wing may be famous one day nkb.white.wing may be famous one day nkb.white.wing's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that is was it is. It's supposed to be the worst, least moral age followed by the end of human life. I just think we have more time since some parts of the world are still not "civilized" and are completely devoted to God (an example would be some parts of Africa). I belive in the 4 age idea of the religion but we might not be the fourth, but rather the third.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

but the only one, who can change the tides of today's world is none other than The Divine God. I don't think there is any other humanly possible to subdue these forces.[/QUOTE]
    If its only the divine god that can subdue these forces, well then, i am gonna (as a matter, everybody) just sit back for god to do all the dirty works. Like, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, mudslides etc.
    God gave us talents, and we have just gotta use it for a better world...I mean we gotta roll up our sleeves and do work as well and not only depend on Him

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    If its only the divine god that can subdue these forces, well then, i am gonna (as a matter, everybody) just sit back for god to do all the dirty works. Like, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, mudslides etc.
    God gave us talents, and we have just gotta use it for a better world...I mean we gotta roll up our sleeves and do work as well and not only depend on Him
    Yo! I didn't say that we have to leave everything up to The Divine God and sit around a bunch of lazy folks. You have to understand, Human power is extremely limited, I mean there are certain things, which are beyond the reach of our mind. If were to be able to do all thing, we all would equal The Divine God, which is I think is no way possible. However, I do understand that we, as humans, can do certain things to make the world a better place, but we are mostly limited.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo! I didn't say that we have to leave everything up to The Divine God and sit around a bunch of lazy folks. You have to understand, Human power is extremely limited, I mean there are certain things, which are beyond the reach of our mind. If were to be able to do all thing, we all would equal The Divine God, which is I think is no way possible. However, I do understand that we, as humans, can do certain things to make the world a better place, but we are mostly limited.
    What does enlightenment means then? About achieving the mind of the Buddha?
    Does it make sense that since the Divine is all powerful, but let us bums then do his works to clean this messy world by ourselves when He can with a brush of his hands and straighten things up? Its strange...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast