Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kali-Yuga

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kali-Yuga

he's not letting us clean up his work... it's OUR mistakes that brought the world to the state it's in, not God...

he let us choose wether or not to follow him so our love would be genuine... but sadly, humans don't like to choose him cuz that means they have to believe in something heigher than themselves...

and we're NOT cleaning it by ourselves... we're the ones who refused his help in the first place!!!

and what makes you think we deserve our problems to be solved so easily!!! God never said our life would be easy or that who would fix all our mistakes with the snap of his finger...

wether we like it or not, humans were the one that dug ourselves into this ditch... and instead of seeing our wrong and asking God for forgiveness... we turn around and say "God, how could you let me decide for myself?! You knew this would happen! Why didn't you stop me!!!" when only a few minutes before we were saying "God! Leave us alone!!! We can do it on our own!"...

God does not need us to do anything... he is God... he can do it on his own... but he loves us... and wants us to learn that mistakes have consequences...

but with God... those consequences are easier to overcome... sometimes erased through our love of Christ...

but yeah...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

very well said Abu Dhabi, things happen this way so we can learn right from wrong.But things like greed, hate, and anger get in the way of humans learning right from wrong.Now a days what i know is wrong is more excepted as right, why cuz a judge of a court says its right.This world is at the point of no return and i think it may not make it long, well if this world truely is a ****ed up as much as alot of us say then why would we want to raise our children in a world like this?

Code Name Wind

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate to say it but we are selves are playing god by deminishing this land we call earth and lets face it our planet is a one in several billion trillion planets that can hold a life form as us.........

Made by the great Sazuka

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

We humans have free will.
    And even if that free will caused all this *censored*, it doesn't mean it's all going to end......

Prophecies may come and go, some may stay and bring forth the truth.

.... but.... our free will may have caused all this, but whoever said we can't use that same free will to stop "the inevitable"?

Something beyond the cosmos? Something greater than all of us? Fate? Destiny? Punishment?

I don't care.....

... hell, we may be corrupt... and it may be wrong to go against prophecies...

...... but even if promised a better life in heaven... I'll still fight.
    I can be promised a promise that is never broken... but...
    ........ this world may be corrupt, and its corruption may destroy us all, our own mistakes and everything.... but...

There's still some good in this world. Even if indescribable good is out there in heaven... ... what if I enjoy fighting for it? What if I enjoy the "corruption" and see it as an equal to "us good"? ... as much as evil is "evil" and as good is "good"... I don't believe that one should disappear.

All have the right to exist. Even those who disobey......

......they fight to live even after God says it is their time to die...

............ no one wants to disappear.... even the most evil in this world....

No one wants to suffer forever.

And even if they will cause me great suffering in the future, even if my mistake may cause even further damage and damn us all to hell, I won't let this world die by itself... I'll come to God, that I will.... but, I will fight for this world's survival as well. As long as some "evil" fights to survive, it is still something that fights to survive, and I won't let it die so easily.

-_- I'm sorry... my opinion may be a little too upsetting to most.

..... but... all should exist... we all came from God... from the Divine...

...... I know what people say and what philosophers and scholars teach..... but...
    ... evil didn't create itself... in my opinion, at least.....

If it created itself, then it is as powerful as God...
    Something as powerful as God shouldn't exist, true. ... but do you not think that God would have destroyed it in one quick swoop if it was troublesome towards Him? ..... if He truly wanted it to be gone, then it already should be...

.... if something is as powerful as God, then how will He destroy it?
    To destroy it means to destroy Himself... surely, if we were created to join God's side to win this battle, then evil would have done the same without all the hassle of "struggling for control" ... If God chooses to win, He wins. There is no point to let the world last this long if it will be destroyed....... If God wants us to choose Him, then He Himself must have planned for evil's coming... or even its creation...

... in that case, then even evil deserves to exist... then even evil deserves happiness... everything God has created and planned deserves His happiness.

........ we weren't made to discriminate... if we are to be completely happy, no one has to die...

-_- .... sorry. I apologize for my "outspoken" and "outrageous" opinion...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Soshi Kitai i have been enjoying your post.You speak of a broader why of think then what i'm use to.So are you saying you'll fight for evil things in this world just because they have a right to be here?Or are you saying your fight just for the world knowing it will never be rid of evil?And you right theres is always somethinbg to fight for in this world, for me its hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    But never the less bad things will happen intill every human is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    if we are to be completely happy, no one has to die...
    I belive we do not think alike.Mybe cuz your way of think seems immature to me.Death is a part of life and to die for what you belive in to me is the most honorable way to die mybe we do think a like in that way.Or mybe you value life more then me.Or mybe i think evil will truely never live peacefully with all the good things in this world.

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Soshi Kitai i have been enjoying your post.You speak of a broader why of think then what i'm use to.So are you saying you'll fight for evil things in this world just because they have a right to be here?Or are you saying your fight just for the world knowing it will never be rid of evil?And you right theres is always somethinbg to fight for in this world, for me its hope.

I belive we do not think alike.Mybe cuz your way of think seems immature to me.Death is a part of life and to die for what you belive in to me is the most honorable way to die mybe we do think a like in that way.Or mybe you value life more then me.Or mybe i think evil will truely never live peacefully with all the good things in this world.
    It may be considered immature. And that's true.
    Evil is immature, itself... but yet, most follow it... it seems different, different from good. Because some believe it's quicker and better.

It's immature because I'm protecting something immature.

I don't believe that death is honorable. To die for something is honorable.
    To die, plainly, has nothing to do with honor.

I value life, because it exists. Just the same as everything else exists....
    ... everyone exists.... and each is valuable...

Yet, we destroy each other in the chaos.

"Evil" will never live peacefully with "good", that's true. Of course it's true. Evil feeds off of destruction and chaos. Good feeds off of creation and peace.

Yet, each is like Yin and Yang...
    Evil believes in creation, too.
    Good believes in destruction as well...

A little of something in both.

They can't live in peace, but they can live in balance...

-_- ... if I may never be in peace, then so be it... at least others are alive.

If you can convince every single one of them to be good so that none of them will disappear or get hurt in the end... then I'll follow. I don't want a single one left behind. Even if they're evil. Just as the same as most would for those who are good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    And that's true.
    Evil is immature, itself... but yet, most follow it... it seems different, different from good. Because some believe it's quicker and better.
    Evil is the easy way out doing things right has always been more diffacult.To me evil will never be better.You must of never seen frist hand of what evil can really do or you would not talk in the way you do.Evil and good, yin and yang with out one the other doesn't exist.Does that mean we all have good and evil in us?I fail to belive that, one can be good without evil.And so can this life we live in but humans with all the bad emotions will never let it be.

Code Name Wind

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Evil is the easy way out doing things right has always been more diffacult.To me evil will never be better.You must of never seen frist hand of what evil can really do or you would not talk in the way you do.Evil and good, yin and yang with out one the other doesn't exist.Does that mean we all have good and evil in us?I fail to belive that, one can be good without evil.And so can this life we live in but humans with all the bad emotions will never let it be.
    ::Soshi Kitai says::

sorry, had to go eat a sandwhich, currently my Darling is online while i'm on the phone with her. So she'll finish of were i left off...

Why do you keep talking as if you know it as a hardcore fact? Why do you talk as if you came before God, and he answered you directly? Why do you keep talking as if you've expirienced everything? I merely want to state an opinion of my belief and you keep shooting it down as if you believed in the same exact thing and are scolding me for lying. I'm talking about oranges and you're talking about apples, it was simply my opinion. I know you were merely commenting and don't like my opinion, however, you were responded to it completely and directly at me, not as an agreement of opinion or disagreement of opinion; but as if you were falsifying a fact.

That's all i have to say. That, and this sandwhich is damn good. Abu Darling, it's your turn to talk.

(AD back in the mix)

ummm... in all honesty... i forgot what this topic was about... ummmmm...

well... humans are not good... this world is temporary... BUT LOVE IS FOREVER!!! AND FOR EVERYONE!!! INCLUDING BAD PEOPLE!!!

and that's all i gots to say about that... ^_^ have a nice day!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast