Thread: Key: The Metal Idol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Key: The Metal Idol

anyone remembers this?? I never got to see the ending to this thing, and missed a whole lot of the middle...

just wanna see who knows this seires....

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

For the Cyberpunk anime genre, I thought that 'Key the Metal Idol' had a much better story plot and character development then 'Serial Experiment Lain'. It's worth the effort to look up the DVDs, as the character development really gets you cheering for Key. Plus the last episode is a knock down drag out fight of good against evil, with characters being kicked off right and left. Junko Iwao (also known as the voice of Tomoyo Daidouji of Cardcaptor Sakura) is the original voice actress for Key, and she really belts out the closing theme song of the last episode.

Plus a BIG SPOILER...

As it turns out, everything that your initially led to belive TURNS OUT TO BE WRONG! (and they tell you exactly what is happening in the next to the last episode...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mean I was able to catch the last episode, and everything just seems weird with the big concert and that gooey stuff...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved Key. I should have bought it on tape when I had the chance. It's one of the rare anime series that has a lot of diaologue, but for some strange reasons, it didn't bore me to tears...plus the soundtrack is also great.