Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kh-3

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Kh-3

Its to soon to say this but kingdom hearts 3 will come out. they allready have a clip of it and also the ending of KH-2. Took them a while to bring out 2 how long will it be for 3.
    also FFVII will come out as well you might allready kno about it. but the mystery is its eaher the ending of the first FFVII or the its based on the movie eather way it'll still be same. now dont trust me much on the FF cause its still some unknown things.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 24, 2006 at 04:00 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kh-3

apparently, at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2, there is a "keyblade war"
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm.. interesting...they haven't even released two in america yet, have they?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    hmmm.. interesting...they haven't even released two in america yet, have they?
    Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be released stateside on March 1
    but the endings (both the regular and the special) have been leaked to the internet somehow
    heh, me and my girlfriend saw them a while ago and we were both angry and confused
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

well guess u cant blame anyone else.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...yes.
    at the end of KH2, there is a secret thing about some kind of "keyblade war"
    KH2 is indeed out on march first.
    i saw a lot of things from KH2 on youtube.com...

P.S. isn't that Kurt Zisa in the attached image? (one of the secret bosses in KH)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

U kno it. i didint think anyone would figure out, but thats kurt, took me a while to beat him. yo nice AV like the style.

Thanks

yes, that is indeed Kurt Zisa
    that pic kinda looks fake and doctored
    something made in PhotoShop
    and "Soul of Darkness"? I think Square and Disney can think of a better subtitle than that
    and the design is badly made
    I'd think that the real Kingdom Hearts 3 would have a more badass logo
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast