Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kh-3

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kh-3

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    U kno it. i didint think anyone would figure out, but thats kurt, took me a while to beat him. yo nice AV like the style.
    haha...yeah. the blinfolded unknown from Deep Dive. you're the first to ever mention that.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks
    man u guys r like detactives. yea that pic is not real cause KH wouldint have a nome like soul of darkness it'll just say KHIII, but it waz just something to give ppl a picture.
    I dont think theyll bring KH2 fo ps3 as well will they? I mean its fo ps2 but since ps3 is comin out I thought they might bring it fo both systems. but hey thats just me thinkin.

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    haha...yeah. the blinfolded unknown from Deep Dive. you're the first to ever mention that.
    but there's two diff onse that look the same the blind forded from deep dive and the other. then there's one they mansioned with the glowing eye and thats urs. the blind one always has the blindford. there's no pic with him withought it.
    its eather min is Axel. am not sure. but we'll find out
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jan 07, 2006 at 06:47 PM. Reason: dbl post,please use the edit button.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    but there's two diff onse that look the same the blind forded from deep dive and the other. then there's one they mansioned with the glowing eye and thats urs. the blind one always has the blindford. there's no pic with him withought it.
    its eather min is Axel. am not sure. but we'll find out
    ah yes, sorry, that was my mistake, mine is the G.E.U
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

its coo besides i get whachu meant. whats G.E.U? I dont think Ive heard of that.

Thanks

Glowing Eyed Unknown

it's an abbreviation for it, commonly used on Kingdom Hearts websites

Thanks

I should know that but somehow I dont.
    looks like the game is going to start it own series like DMC (devil may cry) wonder how far itll get.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't heard of a KH3. that is hard to think about since KH2 hasn't came out yet.
    Hey, for people that don't know, KH2 is now comin' out March 28- it's hard to wait!
    Last edited by BrightShadow_96; Feb 22, 2006 at 05:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2