Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kick & Screaming "The New Will Ferrell Movie"

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha, I dont knwo how eatin people are racist, but anyways that was kind of an odd joke. I thought it was kinda funny, but I dont see how that is rcist. I think everyone would have been fine with that if it were a white kid, plus how do we know it was he who wrote that into the script?

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Will Ferrel is a little over-used. Just now, he's in three different movies all at the same time. That can be good or bad for an actor. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's great he's getting work, but being in too many things all at the same time means that the public can tired of you pretty quickly....And even if I am going to see Kicking and Screaming....I'm kinda tired of seeing Will's face evreywhere...well in the movies at least.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well to be fair to that assumption, he may not have filmed them all at the same time or even back to back. Maybe one was held over from its originally decided release date. But anyways I tend to agree with that statement. I'm less likely to see a movie with a big actor in it if he was just in somethign I saw, unless the movie is just huge. For example I saw Man on Fire last year and a couple months later Manchurian Candidate came out and I had no desire to see it, so I know what you are talking about. If I was an actor, and this is just being hypothetical, I probably try to limit myself to one, maybe two roles a year. I think thats about perfect, thats why we never really get sick of Will Smith or Tom Cruise, they've done a good job making this happen throughout their careers. But I guess when you're getting calls off the hook as I'm sure Will has you gotta put yourself out there anyway you can and hope that you made the right choices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2