Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kids doing poorly in school?

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kids doing poorly in school?

The Truth...
    Okay,the truth is that people are different.Some people who are showing that we don't get our education is bad is the behaver.The behaver for some of these kids are bad.They feel like they are over the law and can do anything they want.They make us look bad.So to all my friends and peeps.We are living ina world thats wants to be too much.Not everyone fuse with these subjects.We have different ways to learn and i think it is right ahead of us.Anime,this simple thing can make a person can intrest a person.I have never saw a anime that i couldn't watch a show of.Now, if the teachers see that we interact with like t.v. learning,reading learns,teaching, or in music, we would be better off.They need to add a intrest to make us do it.Now we are haveing so much fun out of school and learn news things they're,This makes us more accurate in like a game that you are fimilar with..if you played it before you are gonna do better at it.So i am going to say in all off this writing is we need new ways to learn instead of being stuck in a class room.We are being fat and lazy in school.

Newbie Rei_SM may be famous one day Rei_SM may be famous one day Rei_SM's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree more particle work needs to be done in schools rather the the standard out of the book learning.

Go the AMV!

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed..this makes bordum and lackness of learning

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Well ya know.....some teachers just don't care anymore..

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh I rack it up to children just not caring that much. Me I could get strait A's if i cared... if. I just simply dont care to.

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

That is partially plausible. Lack of sleep can affect some, and it may unaffect some. Personally, I feel they're wasting their time with surveys like this. They don't seem to realize what the main message that has been stressed to us all since we were wee lads and lasses: "we're all different."

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake
    That is partially plausible. Lack of sleep can affect some, and it may unaffect some. Personally, I feel they're wasting their time with surveys like this. They don't seem to realize what the main message that has been stressed to us all since we were wee lads and lasses: "we're all different."
    yep and dont you just hate it when people try and be exactly the same. It never works out.

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    yep and dont you just hate it when people try and be exactly the same. It never works out.
    Oh, I do hate it. I also hate short balding men named "Allen," but I don't plan on beating them to a pulp, unlike those who start these surveys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast