Thread: Kikaider

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Kikaider

any one remember kikaider? if so was it not a kick butt show. i thought the story line was great. thought the end was a little sad too.
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved the music, but the show really wasn't all that great. I mean it wasn't bad, I guess I just hated the the way they drew the characters, they were all like rounded off and stuff.

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, yeah that was kinda a rip but other than that it was a great show
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sasumi
    I loved the music, but the show really wasn't all that great. I mean it wasn't bad, I guess I just hated the the way they drew the characters, they were all like rounded off and stuff.

this is very true, the music was beautiful, but I really liked Jiro the best ( arighteous guitar playinf robot!!!!) off topic, yes, but i wanted to tell about my fav. character from that show. Oh, the legs and arms in that anime were WIERD!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kikaider? The show never really looked that interesting. I did watch one episode but never really got into it.
    Seduced by Flesh