Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Kill Bill

Anybody seen Kill Bill Volume 1 or 2. Awesome movie in my opinion. So much gory and guts from volume 1. More Japanese culture in it. Volume 2 was not as violent as volume 1, but showed the details at least. That one was more about western. AND GOGO YUBARI IS HOT(I'm afriad however, that if I ever meet the actress and tell her that, she will well go Gogo all over me, or in other words, STAB ME), AND PAI MEI IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think?
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 28, 2005 at 03:56 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kill Bill

i seen kill bill one and a little of kill bill two. the movie ok

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i love kill bill both volumes. i got have soundtracks, posters and other mini stuff too! it's an awesome movie. the ending was pretty good. i like the violence! hehehe

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I have them both on dvd and have probably watched each about a dozen times. I absolutely gobble up this kind of cinema. I still prefer the action crazy 1st volume to the slower more plot oriented 2nd volume, but together its just done so well. Easily beats Pulp Fiction to take over as the best of Tarantino's films.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Advice: don't watch vol.2 before seing vol.1. I did, and I was completely lossed. But I loved the part when she was fighting with that lady with the one eye. Then when she poked her eye out! Awesome!!! My favorite scene is when she's practicing with her master. Nice fighting moves.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Kill Bill is actually one movie that they split in half, partly because they wanted to cash in on one more as much as possible and partly because I heard it was hard to sit through the movie in it's entirety.

Anyways I love the movie, and I really want to acquire the Japanese cut and see the black and white part in color.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I've actually watched both movies back to back and it is rather tough, despite what people say that Tarantino was using it as a cash cow I think it was done right.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

i think i preffered part 1 better. well mainly that fight scene with uma and lucy. very cool. the white sand that looked like snow i loved it.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast