Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kill Bill

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kill Bill

I've watched both parts of the movie. It was really nice. The story was awesome and the fight scenes were too cool.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Fabulous film(s). I do prefer Vol.1 a tad bit more mainly for the sweet carnage that we were blessed with. Vol 2 was great too don't get me wrong but vol.1 had me by the throat the whole way through.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I obviously liked the first part better (Chiaki Kuriyama became my new godess of eyebleeds) but unlike many others I thought some parts of the second one were good too, those parts all had Michael Madsen in them...Coincidence?

No.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Pai Mei is the man. And I saw more of the second volume than the first. I was starting to wonder how she was going to get out of the wooden coffin and then they did the whole 'Pai Mei' sequence. And I'm glad she got Elle's other eye, I think that was her name anyway.

But I would have to say one of my favorite lines was when Bill asked Uma Thurman if she was 'feeling' it yet after he shot her with the dart in the knee.
    "Euphoria?"
    The way Uma Thurman says it...it's just great. I'm weird like that .^_^.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames
    Pai Mei is the man. And I saw more of the second volume than the first. I was starting to wonder how she was going to get out of the wooden coffin and then they did the whole 'Pai Mei' sequence. And I'm glad she got Elle's other eye, I think that was her name anyway.

But I would have to say one of my favorite lines was when Bill asked Uma Thurman if she was 'feeling' it yet after he shot her with the dart in the knee.
    "Euphoria?"
    The way Uma Thurman says it...it's just great. I'm weird like that .^_^.
    PAI MEI IS THE MAN! He is awesome in every way: he is strong, has the classic kung fu look, and his title, "High Priest of the White Lotus Clan," awesome. Gordon Liu is the man when he plays Pai Mei. He was pretty good to when he played Mo something, the bald Crazy 88 guy in the first one. It's no wonder why they brought him back from the first one to the second one.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2