Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill VOL 3???

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kill Bill VOL 3???

Yeah, I know what you mean. This will take quite a long time though, unless the actress of the daughter grows fast. I can't believe Tarrantino got kids to play in his movies though. I think Beatrix will die, but her daughter will avenge her, and then there is gonna be a long chain.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

For all Kill Bill fans, Vol 1 and 2 are actually the same film. Filmed entirely as ONE, it was viewed as too long of a film to be placed into theaters. They split it into two movies for two reasons.

1.) To revenue more money and suspense

2.) Like I said above, people sitting in theaters for 4 hours long, would be pissing in their pants from all the soda they've been drinking.

Kill Bill Vol 1 was really hyped. Kill Bill Vol 2 was kinda slow. I liked both of them in separate ways entirely, the first was supposed to be "oriental" and the second was "wild western"...

Well...what is third movie going to be themed on?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I also heard of this, however I was also informed it would be a few years down the road. Apparently Sofie Fatale is also supposed to be a core character in it. (She's the 1/2 French 1/2 Japanese right hand woman of Oren.
    You could also say that she will be a 1/2 main caracter since the bride cut half the piece of her body...

Yep. I've herd of. got a link to it just here

The anoyin thig in this process is that half of serie movie don't really get me too high. I mean, some movie are great with only 1 part. like Sin city, the Hulk, ... But for those who got 2 or 3 part only got to repeate some story fact like in the ring & the ring 2.

Vol1 & 2 was in fact One movie, but Tarantino record too much data to fit it in one movie. So he spited it into 2 movie.

The thing could be great to have another continu to this master movie, but I can't be secure with it..
    Coming soon.........

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    I hope it wont be called Kill-Beatrix, Just don't sound right, maybe Kill-Kiddo?
    Anyway I hope they decide to make it sooner rather than later, I mean 10-15 years? I don't plan to live that long!

Bleep Out The Bride's Name for all n00b's who haven't seen Kill Bill ~ I was like WTF until finally find out in the second movie...Ahhh *dies*

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as the movie inst washed up like most sequels or whatever you wanna call'em I'm fine. But, if Uma isnt the main character....And if the lil Black Girl wants to kill Uma. Would the movie be titled differently?
    Seduced by Flesh

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Could say that, but it still a continued story... I dont say that it will be a failure, I just say that some movie with a second movie can be boring...
    Coming soon.........

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly think a third movie would be an okay idea, but Tarantino doesnt strike me as the kind of guy to do the same old thing. I'm sure if he ever does make it, he'll go through another couple of movies (nothing like Kill Bill) first. Tarantino is very eclectic and likes to do new things so again I'd be very surprised if we saw this sequel anytime soon if at all.

I think its more or less Tarantino's last ditch effort project. If nothing else is coming and he's craving some spotlight.

Thanks

I have a moderate idea on how long this guy takes to produce his films. His first film was Resevoir Dogs I believe (But I might be mistaken). I was watching the director interview on Kill Bill Vol. 1 special features...

In the credits the screen flashes,
    Created by
    "Q and U"

Hence, Quentin and Uma.

They were brainstorming ideas for Kill Bill ever since Pulp Fiction was being filmed. There is even photographic evidence of them doing this, IE. secretly meeting behind the sets to look at 'paperwork', etc.

When Kill Bill did start it's filming process, many don't know that Uma Thurman actually DID become pregnant. In the movie, she was expecting a baby. According to Quentin on the special features, this was not part of the original script. He said he 'considered recasting her for a week, because he was so excited to start the Kill Bill production'. Instead, he modified the movie script to accommodate her pregnancy.

I found that interesting. I ALSO would find it interesting if she is in the NEXT movie at all. Perhaps they will use the daughter of the Bride, as the next installment of the "Black Mamba" ^_____^;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast